Protected sex while female has her menstrual
I had protected sex with a female that was on her menstrual. Im just afraid that the blood that was on the condom and on my gentle area touched the pee hole and the head of the penis while taking off the condom and washing up the gentle area. Just afraid of being affected with hep a,b, and c.
Could anyone answer me. please. Stefanoo!!!
just get hbv vaccine, hbv is not like hcv or hiv it has a vaccine so whenever a person feels like he/she was exposed vaccine is the answer not blood test

for hcv there is no sex transmission risk but check on hcv community for 100% accurate info on this

hav, is not a problem, it makes no damage and never cronic, since you need hbv vaccine now don t bother bout hav.there is a combo vaccine hbv+hav but don t do it now it might be slower to make antibodies
Was I at risk for contracting hbv from this exposure? If yes and i do get the vaccine would it help me out from this exposure? Last question, when can you get a good result to know your hbv status? Thank you for your timeless time Stefano.
Should I be worried about hbv hbcand hba from this exposure? Thank you.
Your real knowledgeable in this topic. Could could my concerns that I posted on here. Thank you so much for your time and your help. Thank you!
Was I at risk for contracting hbv from this exposure?
if you had no open wounds no risk for hbv

help me out from this exposur
yes, that's why it was made to prevent infection although the best moment to do it is when a baby or at birth

when can you get a good result to know your hbv status?
couple of week to 6 months, hbv is not like hiv, getting in to the body isn t equal to starting infection.hiv infects white cells as it enters the body, hbv needs to reach the liver to start infection and this might take long time
so making tests to see if infection has started is useless since if you are lucky you might have engh time to make vaccine and get protected before it reaches the liver

I had the condom on all the time and when I was done I cleaned of the blood that was on the condom with water. My concern is when I took of the condom and was cleaning it off with soap and water around my pubic and gentle area and whatever blood there was could of made contact with he head and pee hole of my penis while washing it up with water and soap. The only open wound would be my pee hole and the head of my penis. So am I in risk of hbv or no risk for hbv. Thank you sooooo soooooo much for your time to explain me things.

i'd say no risk but make vaccine anyway you might pprobably have other ways of being infected in the future and being hbv vaccinated is mandatory in western countries
Thank you sooo much stefano. God Bless You!!!!
I got a blood test to see if i was immune to hbv and the doctor called me and told me that I am immune to it. So does that mean I cant get hbv my whole life because im immune to it?

if you never had vaccine you had hbv already during your life and of course you are immune now