Aa
A
A
Close
Reactive
What does it mean if you got a result stating "reactive" of HBsag? what's the difference between positive and reactive? I got a hepa vaccine about 15 years ago, then after five years I got married to a hepa b carrier, last 2007, i got the result "reactive" HBsag? please help me...  
Cancel
7 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Positive = Reactive, thats the same, you have a Hepa B
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Thanks for responding to my queries. I don't know how to deal with this now.. feeling so down and low... what does it mean when you're a healthy/clean carrier?
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Healthy carrier means you are not infectious
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
1738923 tn?1327330269
your HBEAG status will determine your level of infectivity, but regardless of HBEAG status you will always have a chance to infect other people.

Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
What should i do to continue living a healthy life? is there a cure for this? or just to make the virus inactive?
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
No proven medication yet that can cure, just live a healthy lifestyle, eat healthy foods, avoid stress, exercise etc. thats all you can do.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
thanks for the inputs... me and my husband got separated last 2008 and because of this, i ended up drinking a lot and goes on for 3 years. Lately i stopped drinking. I am not sure about the result of my Hep B profile before, hence, i thought its gonna be ok to take alcohol, anyway i stopped drinking for about a year now, though i feel perfectly ok, no signs of illnes whatsoever, i am wondering if i have damaged my liver after drinking for 3 years/... :((
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Hepatitis B Community Resources