Really worried
I was diagnosed with Hep c in 2007... tested negative for hep a and b. Received both vacines for A and B in March 2007. Been having some health issues and had unprotected sex with a woman in July 2010 that had hep b at one time. My symptoms are severe itching, pale colored stool and tired. Having Hep C these are the same symptoms. I just found out yesterday this person had hep B and had all the blood work today, after the Hep A and B vaccines what are my chances of getting this from her.
none if you checked the antibodies after vaccine since they don t work 100% antibodies titer must be controlled
you have also to control if you had hbv already before vaccine because hbv is usually transmitted at birth in countries where it is common

hbv and hcv have no synthoms it is very rare to develop sysnthoms and they are so general that can be many many disease, the only way to know is blood tests

if vaccine developped the antibodies you have zero chance to get hbv
hav is nothing to worry because even if you had no vaccine it clears in 100% cases

hcv is the real danger because it gets cronic in almost all cases and even after it gets cleared you can get infected again
hello, i just want to have some advices since i also have this illness, i was diagnosed last april 2012. having a chronic hepa b. and before i was diagnosed me and my boyfriend had sex...im worried for him. is it possible that i transmit the virus in that time we intercourse?
and since it almost 4 months it was happen isnt it too late to have him vaccinated?
please help..thank you

if his immune system is not damaged by drugs use or particular unhealthy life he will clear hbv anyway.hbv gets cronic only at birth or on adults with damaged immune systems so no need to worry at all

if you both from philippines chances are that both carry the virus or that he cleared it already because it is like flu in philippines.get him check hbsag and hbsab and if both negative take vaccine
thank you for the positive information you've given..my boyfriend is exposed of unhealthy lifestyle sometimes..if he get positive what would happen to him..can vaccine sill cure him?
and for me,what are foods that are good for me...
the sex i had was protected.. mistake in my writing
You can get Hep B from just a kiss.... Hep C is Blood only.
but according to my doctor im a healthy carrier, non-infectous..that only my blood can cause infection to others...