Hepatitis B Community
Regarding Liv.52 HB

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Hepatitis B. Topics in this forum include but are not limited to, Causes, Diagnosis, Family and Relationships, Living With Hepatitis B, Research Updates, Treatment, Success Stories, Support, Symptoms.

Regarding Liv.52 HB

Hi everyone ,
             Anyone in the forum using Liv.52 HB ?? . If using please share your experiences because i am planning to start on with  this formulation(as it is from a reputed company and studies showed HBV clearence upto 49 %) and need your advice on herbal formulations usage and their impact on our health especially in our cases (HepB carriers).. Any feedback highly appreciated..Thank you
I am patient of Chronic hepatitis b with Negative HBe Antigen . I am taking Liv-52 HB since last four month .I feel better after starting treatment . It improve my general health and skin pigmentation but normalistion of hepatocellular condition is unknown . But it cause sde effect like small pills on face and arms it mean it causes internal heat in the  body . Can long term intake of this medicine prevent me from the risk of HCC,Cirrosis (cirrhosis)

there is only one reliable member who tried it and worsened

my opinion is that this company is pure scum because they did not test hbsag quantity in their studies, since hbsag quant is a very simple and cheap test that is now the base to monitor hbv clearance on hbv therapies, the fact of "not using that test in the study" means there was something to hide

unless i see a study where patients have a decline in hbsag during liv52 therapy, it is pure scum and we should avoid posting and talking about it since we already have a cure with a percentage of hbv clearance that gets close to 90%

if this company wants to be serious they just put a study with hbsag quant which is really really cheap

for now liv52 is like the thousands of scum herbals from asia which cure nothing
Avatar n tn
Hi There are certain members including me trying Liv.52 hb.... It is unclear about the outcome as it has just been few months we have started the medication... Himalaya is a reputed company worldwide and has claimed that Liv 52hb helps in clearing hbsag.... We hav no other go other than trusting them whether it is a scum or what Eva... if you are from hyderabad, India.... I also advice you to contact GP institute

sorry but i dont trust other members, scum is too easy, i just trust those members i know.plus even if i take as real the studies made the response is too little compared to 90% response of nucs+peginterferon

they did not publish on scientific journal and they did not use routine hbsag quant test, so the study is probably scum, no liver specialist will ever make a study without hbsag quant to prove clearing of hbsag
It has been a year on this topic. Any updates on folks that take it?
I agree with you that company is making a bold statement - but they did do their own clinical trials on it. The herb company is indeed reputable. But rigging the results is also possible. They all do it you know for their stock holders.
http://www.himalayahealthcare.com/products/pharmaceuticals/liv52-hb.htm
http://www.himalayahealthcare.com/research/liv52-hb.htm

I hope some folks on here can report something to us with labs how this product worked for them.