Risk?
A few months ago some buddies and I were at a hotel during a road trip and ordered a stripper to come by. I'd been drinking quite a bit that night, and during the show the stripper did the "lollipop pick-up" trick where she made me hold a lollipop in my teeth and she picked it up with her vagina. After dancing around a bit, she then came over and shoved the lollipop in my mouth! As I said, in my drunken haze I didn't react correctly and actually crunched on the lollipop and even swallowed some of it before realizing what I was doing!  Was there a risk of possibly contracting Hep B from this contact?  Thanks.
Bump?
Hi, its unlikely that you will get the infection. The virus when exposed to external environment will not survive, so she will not get infected. Also, there is vaccination for hepatitis B, please have yourself vaccinated. Regards.