Hepatitis B Community
Scratch on my finger STD risk

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Hepatitis B. Topics in this forum include but are not limited to, Causes, Diagnosis, Family and Relationships, Living With Hepatitis B, Research Updates, Treatment, Success Stories, Support, Symptoms.

Scratch on my finger STD risk

Hello doctor . Had safe sex ( Vaginal) with a prostitute a couple of days back. Then removed the condom and and filled water to check if the condom was intact then washed my hand with dettol. Noticed a small scratch a size of a pencil dot on my knuckles. Maybe the vaginal fluid came in contact with my scratch while I touched the condom. Will I get hepatitis B ? Or other STDS ?I m only 22 and   just got off my depression prescription and starting to have panic attacks because of this . please help. thanks.
If you think you have come in contact with Hep B in any way, go get a vaccine right away. It can work up to two weeks after to prevent infection

Make sure you get the 2 followup shots and stay away from the pros