Hepatitis B Community
Skin itching and symptoms

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Hepatitis B. Topics in this forum include but are not limited to, Causes, Diagnosis, Family and Relationships, Living With Hepatitis B, Research Updates, Treatment, Success Stories, Support, Symptoms.

Skin itching and symptoms

I had a oral sex (Both Ways) Exposure about 7-8 months ago, I had some body itching last month that went away after a day and a half and a few months later I had a body itch that lasted a few hours and went away, Do you think this is from stress or Hep B possibly ?  Do Hep B symptoms come and go like that ?  When do they normaly come on and how long do they last?  If they did come and then go away is that because your body has cleared the virus?

Do you think this is from stress or Hep B possibly ?

--Get tested.

Do Hep B symptoms come and go like that ?

--Possible.

When do they normaly come on and how long do they last?

--Varies.

If they did come and then go away is that because your body has cleared the virus?

--Possible.
does this type of itching sound like Hep B?
Not specially.
is hep b known to cause widespread twitching of muscles?
hi..i have also  a symptoms of itching im my skin...when i  try to rub it, it becomes worse...it will multiple on that part,,so i just apply menthol lotion.so i will not rub it so it will not multiple...until now im still clueless of this symptoms.