Hepatitis B Community
So my HBsAg is measured in Quantitative but....

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Hepatitis B. Topics in this forum include but are not limited to, Causes, Diagnosis, Family and Relationships, Living With Hepatitis B, Research Updates, Treatment, Success Stories, Support, Symptoms.

.. according to my doctor, it is a research only laborartory test. They canno follow it outside the labs since it is not available commercially in the USA. However, if a seroconversion were to come about, they would speak with the labs to check this number and get a reccommendation on best course of action by the labs from there. So, there you have it. I figured I would share for those folks outside my country and for those who check this from my country who need to know why the number is not given here.