Hepatitis B Community
Stem Cell therapy

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Hepatitis B. Topics in this forum include but are not limited to, Causes, Diagnosis, Family and Relationships, Living With Hepatitis B, Research Updates, Treatment, Success Stories, Support, Symptoms.

Stem Cell therapy

I have been diagnosed with Hep BE for the last year and a half.  I have been on Baraclude for the last year.  along with the antiviral I have also been undergoing Stem Cell treatments,  The treatment regime includes Hepatic stem cell injections as well as Placenta.  over the course of the last year my viral load dropped from 130,000,000 to Undetectable for the last 6 months.

Just wondering if anyone else has done any Stem Cell therapy?
Fascinating!  Please keep us posted.
Though i have not undergone the treatment but would like to

Can you please tell me where did you get the treatment from, the time you needed and money spent etc

I will be gratful
I find your claim of stem cell therapy rather odd.  If it is just ordinary stem cells (yours or somebody's else) injected into your liver, what stops the new liver cells generated from the stem cells from being infected by the Hepatitis B virus? Is your liver so damaged that you need new liver cells?
Stem Cell treatments run about $500 per injection.  and are done 30 days apart.  They are non human Stem cells (derived from sheep).  

Stem Cell treatment was done in conjunction with traditional treatments.

Liver damage is moderate mostly from non hep related issues, but the stem cells were for back issues innitially, but the drop in my viral load was what prompted the hepatic injections.
where do you see studies on this, what you are saying is totally nonsense

but the drop in my viral load was what prompted the hepatic injections.
viral load has nothing to do with infection and its clearance
What can sheep stem cells do for you? Nothing I suspect. Drop in viral load is a good sign that whatever non-stem-cell treatments you were on, were working.

Just my opinion.
funny as I have been off of baraclude for over a year and with stem cell therapy I am still improving.

Opinions Kill people.  Do a bit of research,  learn that non human specific Stem cells can replace damaged cells, but because they are not human the can't replicate.  the technology is valid.

I am just saying what is working for me I don't particularly care about opinions of most people simply because popular opinion was that the sun revolved around the earth.

http://www.ovitech.co.nz/

there is the website for Ovitech and turnaround of a variety of diseases are documented there.

the fact of the matter is that modern medicine has been unable to cure even one single virus all it has been able to do is prompt the human body into curing itself.  Gene therapy and stem cell treatments are about the only thing for long term cures and help, hense the reason ALL of the drug companies want to get into human stem and t cell research because drugs are a dead end.

but hey some of that is opinion some of it is fact.  at the end of it all what is your life worth and what are you willing to do to protect your family and your future.

I just posted here to see if anyone else had some positive results and what I got were some forum trolls,  that is all good as well as I always love to see people talk crap with no knowledge base.

sorry but why spend so much money if etv and tnf can do the same, not to methion etv and tnf are free in most of euro countries

what's the point in using sheep steam cells vs etv or tnf?as i said earlier your post makes totally no sense
"Opinions Kill people.  Do a bit of research,  learn that non human specific Stem cells can replace damaged cells, but because they are not human the can't replicate.  the technology is valid. "

I think you should apply the words to yourself. Your opinion misleads others; you have not done any research: if stem cells don't replicate, how can they turn into liver cells; if they are not human stem cells, how can they turn into HUMAN liver cells. Indeed the technology is valid, but what you said is completely invalid.
hello,
I read your story and I would like to know how could I get this treatment? Do you have any info about stem cells from the umbilical cord and placenta of newborns?Any additional info would be great.
Thank you!
hello,
Thank you!

that's useless on hbv we all know that......there is only research on macrophages from your own bone marrow which can cure cirrhosis
I provided a link to the website that does the stem cells,  and personally I am not looking at it to cure liver damage.  all I asked was if people had any experience with them other than me.  
they do this in Germany, Ukraine and Russia, use your own stem cells as a  therapy to repair liver damage. Some private clinics say they can actually cure HBV with this this treatment (eliminate ccdna). Which is believable.

I mean if they block the viral replication with antivirals, stem cell therapy then theoretically should clear HBV infected cells..

I would love to try it!
http://www.hepb.org/patients/personal_stories_rudolpho.htm

I wonder what has happened with this guy. His HBV was missed like mine - or they just did nothing while in acute phase to prevent mutations that cause chronic infection..