Story so far
Hello Everyone,
Right now my stats are :
E antigen negarive
S antigen positive
qHBsAg 16.40 IU/ML
anti HBs <10.00 IU/ML
ALT 29
AST 24
GGT 21
ALP 37
Calcium 2.27 mmol/L
adjusted calcium 2.27 mmol/L

I am currently taking
TDF 1x245mg tablet/day (since September 2011)
Simvastatin 1x20mg tablet per day
Vitamin D3 1x5000IU tablet per day
Blueberry extract 3x60mg tablets per day
Selenium tablet (1) per day

I met with my consultant today and I am so depressed now and disappointed. He will not put me on peginf.because:
-my age
-I have severe fibrosis saying inf can cause liver damage and decompensation
-caucasion
-he has no clinical evidence that it will work with someone so low as 16IU. Says surface antigen needs to be around 500IU/ML for it to work
-it is dangerous to take
-my ALT and AST are too normal; would prefer them elevated
I feel very low now and cannot understand why he cant at least try it for a few months at least.

My question to my learned friends is what can I do now?  I would like to self medicate other oral drugs as a first line to seroconversion before inf. Stef, can you suggest a drug regime that I could look at taking? Inf looks to be a little way off for me right now. I am in N Ireland and I do not have any choice of where to go next.
Thank you.
oh dear, my drops sat a few days at work before I was able to get it. It was in a flask but I am guessing ambient was about 18 degrees. It is in fridge now though but I hope it has not lost too much strength. I will order another tomorrow just to have it in and just in case! I will keep everyone posted on my results. I really hope this will take my sAg level from 3.1 IU/ml to zero.
how many days in the flask?

see this from the buy page instructions:

We send the GcMAF out, with ice to keep it cool, by international courier
We will then send you an email to give you a tracking number so you know when to expect it.
We can take credit cards over the phone and we guarantee delivery to most countries.
After the first two days you should expect to lose activity at the rate of 2 percent a day in transit if you are outside the EU. In summer it may be warm on arrival. (In the ‘worst case scenario’ and your GcMAF arrives in five days, you should have 90% remaining activity. At 37 degrees C, it has activity up to five days only.
Two separate CAM activity assays [or tests] shown at room temperature appear to lose between 20 percent of its activity in 10 days, and 50 percent in 15 days.
This is an initial 2% a day, which is insignificant. If delivery takes longer than five days, please contact us.
GcMAF must be kept in a fridge at +4 degrees C once used, where it will last 8 weeks.
You can freeze it once only; it keeps for ten years in a freezer without further measurable loss of activity.
i forgot your hbsag was so low, if you dont experience sides you can increase dose to everyday, a friend of mine did so for another disease and then switched to injections too because more potent
Thank you Stef for locating this. Mine should be ok, it remained in flask for 4 days before I was able to get it. In any case I will increase to twice weekly and will take a second dose tonight. I will check bloods again in 4 weeks and report back.
"I received the stabilised vit d from gcmaf yesterday and I took my first  (3) drops under tongue last night."

Could you, please, say what the ingredients for this product are?...I mean, it should say on the bottle (or on the box ), what it contains, for example: GCMAF, vit d3, 1,25D, VDR agonist,...etc and the quantities.

"I believe there is enough in little dropper bottle to last 8 weeks." There is a link  (posted by stef2011) in the Vit D thread to a pdf that shows a 10x increase in GCMAF power when taken with a low dose VDR agonist. It is in vitro, not in the human body, but that would theortically mean your bottle will last 80 weeks, not 8, if you take it with a low dose VDR agonist.
Well, i am taking 4 drops under to gue 2 times each week no problem. also taking 10,000 IU per day of vit d. Will get nagalase checked at the end of january and let everyone know if it is lowered from 2.2. I wish everyone here much happiness and good health in 2014 x
Just a quick update. Had nagalase test done last week which is approx 12 weeks from I started gcmaf stabilised vit D sublingual.I also had surface antigen done which has come back at 0.47 IU/ ml, antibody is still<10. Will update when nagalase test comes back.
wow very happy for you so hbsag has decreased from 16 to 0.47 by 12 weeks of stab vit d?

when hbsag goes und, which is less than 0.05iu/ml you can try hbv vaccine to fasten process and anyway it is best to keep stab vit d until hbsab is good levels

did you feel any symptom of immune activation at some point?good you could clear without pegintf, another member had your low levels and cleared with peg but gcmaf is for sure healthier if results are achieved
re read all posts, hbag went from 3.1 to 0.47iu/ml, anyway clearance is sure now just a matter of time
please also check if 24 weeks of gcmaf had any effect on fibroscan, it would be wonderful to find it at 5kpa or less
Very happy with your result...
Thank you Stef and Mrt 79. Yes, my hbsag went from 12 to 16 to 3.1 and now 0.47 over a year period. It was 3.1 before I started gcmaf. I increased D3 to 10,000 IU in November last year and continue at this level. Currently 25oh sits at 83.3 ng/ml and d1 dihydroxy at 171 pmol/L. I did notice a very definite tingle sensation in my whole body when I started but much less so now. Other than this no other effects. I have to say the single biggest thing to make me feel much better was the initial introduction of 5000 IU vit D.
Also my monocytes is still low at 0.33. Range is 0.4 to 1.0. This is one of the main items of interest to gcmaf. I believe this is a singular building block of our immune systems. It is my understanding that gcmaf expect this to rise to normal levels. I will continue gcmaf for sure and have fibroscan done after 24 weeks of gcmaf.
Fantastic results Aberdeen. I have been on Stab Vit D. done 2 vials already. Will order another vial. This clearly works from your rsults. Where did you have ur nagalese test done in the UK aberdeen?

Stef, should i be ordering Stab Vit D or GCMAF? Please advise.
Where do you have ur qHbsag done in the Uk

well this is not evidence stab vit d can clear hbv, it just boosted an immune process already started.but this experience suggests that those with low hbsag can try stab vit d before going for pegintf.what is your hbsag level?

as regards high hbsag levels we need more patients to try and see
2 vials so you are at week 24th. is it mono or stab vit d plus antiviral?aberdeen577 was combo with tdf and he added stab vit d when hbvdna und longterm and vitd25oh>40ng/ml

do you have a baseline hbsag or nagalase?
Don u also have your nagalese tests at the same lab?
Do u also have your nagalese tests at the same lab?

Can you please give us your daily routine. Are you still on TDF, selenium, Vit D3 etc...etc.

Very low HBsAg numbers. Should be negative soon. Many congrats and keep up the good work. :)

I have had them done first time in 352 healthcare in Belfast and the result was 2.20. I have gone to them a second time and should have the new result in approx. 2 weeks time. I believe the sample had to be sent to mainland Europe for the test. BUT, please note that my sag was 12.80IU/ML in November 2012 (my first time for checking and therefore my baseline) and then 16.40 IU/ML in March 2013 and then 3.10IU/ML in November 2013. I started sublingual stabilised vit D at the end of November as well as increasing my D3 input from 5000IU (which I had been taking for the previous 12 months) to 10,000IU. I take approx. 4 drops two times each week so the medication does not last me for 8 weeks. I will continue to take it for 24 weeks though. Also interesting to note that my 25OH level is still only 83 ng/ml even after increasing to 10,000 IU D3 in November last!

Firstly as Stef has indicated above stabilised vit D is NOT  a cure by eliminating surface antigen. I started TDF in sept 2011 after having been told I had severe fibrosis. I contracted the virus sometime in the early nineties as an adult but had never any symptoms and only found out on blood tests for pension.
Each day I take the following::

Simvastatin 1x20mg tablet per day
Vitamin D3 10,000IU  per day
Selenium tablet (1) per day
4 sublingual drops GCMAF twice per week.
5ml pure fish oil (from Italy with high EPA and DHA) each evening
garlic tablet each day

I am sure, again as Stef has stated, that the GCMAF is definitely boosting the immune system and it will be very interesting to see the next nagalase result. It is not the answer to all though.
Hi Stef,
As you suggest I will have fibroscan done again after 24 weeks on stabilised vit D (GCMAF). Interestingly, GCMAF now have GOleic  vitD on the site for sale and not stabilised vit D. When I asked them they said I could still order either but interesting that the stabilised version is not readily available . I have ordered the GOleic for the next supply.
it would have been better keeping the same, the stabilized is the most potent form of gcmaf, if you are still ontime change the order.
i ve been told this by a scientist so you can be sure that "stab vit d" is the most potent form

goleic is gcmaf plus oleic acid (no vitamin d bound to gcmaf).i don t know if there is any difference between gcmaf+oleic acid+vit d althougher and gcmaf+oleic acid and high serum levels of vit d...the research has shown that high serum levels of vit d and oleic acid made vdr receptor attachment, with no vit d and oleci acid no attachment

this make also sense with the fact that all viruses hijack vit d pathways to keep low vdr repator attachment
we actually dont know what stab vit d can do on hbsag quantity, we need many patients on long term tdf or etv to see if there is any effect, especially those on low hbsag where we know there is an immune activity to be enhanced.
we know for sure that it amplifies immune responses by activating macrophages from the studies and human trials available but my guess is if there s nothing to amplify it doesn t work

you and me are the only ones who tried it, i too had a decrease of hbsag when i took it but i am on too many things and i also had to stop it.

so if also joc2011 is on long term tdf or rtv or naturally hbvdna und you are the first examples of its effect
we actually dont know what stab vit d can do on hbsag quantity, we need many patients on long term tdf or etv to see if there is any effect,

And I totally agree Stef.  I have had good changes in surface antigen but they started before I had Stabilised vit D. Its just a pity I had no baseline before I started TDF in 2011; that would have given us a better idea. I did have 6 months of alpha interferon ( 3 injections per week) back in 2000 and this may have helped lower sag in the first place?

I cant wait to see if my nagalase has been lowered. If it has then we can probably say that this is then accelerating the demise of the surface antigen. If, on the other hand, the nagalase has not been reduced then the stabilised vit D has not helped in any way to reduce surface antigen. As soon as I get the result I will post here.

I did have 6 months of alpha interferon ( 3 injections per week) back in 2000 and this may have helped lower sag in the first place?

probable, most of hbsag decrease is in the first 6 months if any response is achieved and the lowering goes on after pegintf stop especially if you started tdf after that

Agreed Stef. However my inf 6 month treatment was in 2000. They stopped it because they told me it was not going got work. When I think back about this how could they say that? They never did a surface antigen test so how could they know if it was working or not. In any case I did not start TDF until 11 years later. I am really hoping that my nagalase will be well reduced now and, if it is, then we can say that my immune response must be stronger.
Thank you, I am praying that it will come to zero and then the anti body will begin to go up.
Just got nagalase test result. It has gone down from 2.2 to 1.8 from beginning november to end january.Unfortunately I vouldnt change last order to stab vit D, goliec had been sent but I will go back to stab vit D next time. i guess I will have to continue for longer than I thought. Downward movement has been relatively small.

Also, i had been with my GP to get prescription for more simvastatin and on checking my bp he found it to be 174 over 101. Now my bp was always pretty normal up to this so I am wondering would the gcmaf be causing this. I am not on any meds yet for hypertension, is this classed as high?
Your increase might be the result of all the immune reactivation and clearance. I had that too, had very high BP in the past but mines down to normal again. Liquid COQ-10 and Hybiscus tea definitely did the magic. You should try this.
Try naturzl ways to lower bp first, im not expert on it but it should be due to inflammed and hardened veins but who knows.gcmaf should not be the cause of it at all nor vit d

changes of nagalase are slow, from 6 to 12 months to make it normal when low, years when high like mine that was around 7
lowering also depends on the source of it and immune system able to suppress that
You must lower blood pressure.  Otherwise you will get a stroke before you died of cirrhosis or liver cancer.
monitor BP daily.

Stop all supplements except for TNF.  TNF could also cause high BP  but you need it.  

sleep 8 hours a day.
execrcise everday to lower bp. run 5km a day if needed.  
eat whole grain brown rice.  The red coat is antihypertensive.  i take it every day.  
Eat very very little meat.  Eat only fish and a little chicken.
eat less salt.
lose more weight.  

do not drink alcohol
All these things lower BP in an addictive fashion.

LAstly take ACE receptor blocker only if these steps fail.    
Thank you, I will do this for sure. Right now my Mam is very ill and is going to leave us soon. This is not helping I am sure.
Do what you can.  Yes. stress also causes high BP but it still should not be so high.

Do what you can.  

I meant to say all these things lower BP in an additive fashion not addictive.  What ever these things you can do will help lower bp.

Dear Friends,
I had my bloods done just a few weeks back and here are the results..
FIBROSCAN    E   (kPa) 11.70 8.70 -- -- 6.50 -- --
HBsAg  (IU/ml) (cccDNA)-- 12.80 16.40 -- 3.10 -- 0.47-- UND
HBsAb  (mIU/ml) -- <10 <10 -- <10 <10 <10
HBV DNA -- UND --UND--UND -- --
Alpha-feto Protein (0 - 6 KIU/L) -- -- -- 1.50 -- -- --
NAGALASE (0.32-0.95U) -- -- -- 2.20 -- 1.80 --
My surface antigen is not detected now but my antibody is still not registering. I continue to take 10,000 D3 per day with a current reading of 83.3ng/l for vitD.I also take 4 drops sublingually of goleic gcmaf two times per week. I hope now to see my antibodies begin to rise and hopefully I will finally win the fight.
as i thought nagalase is still detectable probably produced by cccdna in infected cells, this may also be the reason some are still exposed to liver cancer after hbv clearance.the remaining cccdna probably keeps producing nagalase which keeps macrophages inactivated

anyway if we see you develop hbsab with nagalase normal, which is less than 0.6, we have a point to support this guess

they have just developed a suppository formulation for goleic gcmaf to reach the liver or you may also try the nebuliser, i think the drops are too weak to lower nagalase
another option is hbv vaccine
i would also double check for tumors and other possible chronic infections, just to stay on the very safe side since nagalase 1.8 is quite high and also common to cancers

my last nagalase test in august 2013 was 1.3nmol/min/mg (down from 6.7 aprl 2011)
Thanks Stef, yes I need to get nagalase checked again. It was originally 2.2 before I started stabilised vit D.
what is ur present status?
I got my results in the post yesterday. My fibroscan was 10.5, up from 6.5 the previous year. I asked them to do it again and they did a few days later, it was 7.2 the second time. The prof told me that the nurse was probably hitting a bad localised piece of liver hence the different readings. But I am not sure on this.
Surface antigen NOT detected
Surface antibody <10IU therefore non immune
PTH 4.0 pmol/L equal to 84 pg/mL ( if I worked it out correctly)
Vit D3 is 293 equal to 117 ng/ml
AST is 25
ALP is 47
ALT is 24 Bilruben is 16.8
GGT is 18
Calcium is 2.40
Creatinine is 84
Nagalase not checked yet because there in no one now in N Ireland who can do this. I think Dublin is a possibility but I am going to have to go there to get it done. Will organise soon.
This is what you might do:
hbv vaccine plus aldara on the area of injection plus zadaxin this may help rise hbsab

As regards pth if correct it is out of range, max norm range is about 72pg/ml, this suppresses immune system, all pth values more than 20pg/ml might not be able to suppress th17 which is correlated to weaker hbv responses and autoimmunity.try to rise vitd25oh to 150ng/ml and see if pth goes down

For example when my vitd25oh is less than 100ng/ml i have pth over 106pg/ml and no response on hbsag.
So first thing increase vitd25oh, this will bring down pth and maybe this will be enough to increase hbsab.follow the no dairies diet, no nuts, 2.5l of water daily and keep goleic gcmaf possibly nebulized weekly
Thanks, will do. To hit 150ng/ml how much D3 in IU do I need to take do you think?
it i different person to person, you have to slowly increase until u get it
I am taking just 1000 IU, bought it from Superdrug. My vitD3 increased from 29.3 to 99 ng/ml within 2 months.

HBV DNA went down from 4000 iu/ml to 1600 iu/ml.
with just 1.000 IU ? not 10.000 ? that's a preety good response on such a low dose
Yes, only 1.000 iu/ml.

I usually go outside to soak up the sunlight at least 20 minutes a day as well.
the doses are very different person to person according to vitamin d receptors genetics and probably the state of disease or interference from hbv

for example my vit d dose to get pth less than 20pg/ml is 150.000iu daily but to reach 150ng/ml, which is not enough to lower my pth, 50.000iu is enough

my sister's can get vitd25oh 150ng/ml by 20.000iu daily but also for her pth stays at about 40pg/ml, if she takes less vit d3 pth goes out of normal range to more than 72pg/ml (pth range 10-72pg/ml)

so anyone needs to try different doses and check