Story so far
Hello Everyone,
Right now my stats are :
E antigen negarive
S antigen positive
qHBsAg 16.40 IU/ML
anti HBs <10.00 IU/ML
ALT 29
AST 24
GGT 21
ALP 37
Calcium 2.27 mmol/L
adjusted calcium 2.27 mmol/L

I am currently taking
TDF 1x245mg tablet/day (since September 2011)
Simvastatin 1x20mg tablet per day
Vitamin D3 1x5000IU tablet per day
Blueberry extract 3x60mg tablets per day
Selenium tablet (1) per day

I met with my consultant today and I am so depressed now and disappointed. He will not put me on peginf.because:
-my age
-I have severe fibrosis saying inf can cause liver damage and decompensation
-caucasion
-he has no clinical evidence that it will work with someone so low as 16IU. Says surface antigen needs to be around 500IU/ML for it to work
-it is dangerous to take
-my ALT and AST are too normal; would prefer them elevated
I feel very low now and cannot understand why he cant at least try it for a few months at least.

My question to my learned friends is what can I do now?  I would like to self medicate other oral drugs as a first line to seroconversion before inf. Stef, can you suggest a drug regime that I could look at taking? Inf looks to be a little way off for me right now. I am in N Ireland and I do not have any choice of where to go next.
Thank you.
Hey aberdeen577, why don't you try the Heptech products to reverse your fibrosis?

What about NTZ? Good luck to you sir. It looks from your figures you are in great shape other that your fibrosis.

first of all this doctor said too many lies or wrong things if he is so stupid.......

what was your baseline hbsag?16iu/ml is such a low hbsag quantity could it be sim and d3 to make it so low?or maybe you started with such a low baseline hbsag?

what is your fibroscan?severe fibrosis is way over 16kpa and it is not true pegintf cannot be used on cirrhosis and that it can make decompensation, a stupid doctor not able to deal with that might make damage but not intf itself if correctly managed and anyway you ll never decompensate because being hbvdna und and alt normal pegintf and with so little infected cells left with hbsag 16iu/ml cannot make very high flares
please post your fibrosis on latest fibroscan and if you like you can reverse it very fast like a did on gcmaf plus heptech, probably a period like 6-12 months

it would be also interesting to see if gcmaf is able to clear hbv when infected cells are so low and hbsag so low, i guess it could work to clear hbv on you
Can inject double dose vaccine once a month for 3 month to boost the HBASG level and get response from PEG interferon.  PEG interferon can be use in cirrhosis as Steff saids.
Actually you are very well read. Hep B patients are often low on selenium and Vit D3. Your HBSAG is low probably due to cirrhosis.  could be due you killing infected cell.  PEG may help rid the last little bit of HBSag.  

57% patient can reverse cirrhosis just on tenofovir for 5 years.   Maybe if you add heptech it may be faster.  
i d try gcmaf ahead of heptech, it may have double effect on both hbsag and fibrosis and if it works it will show results in few weeks if it does not you can go to heptech which is sure to work but slower

also alinia might work on such low level and hbv vaccine plus zadaxin too

you have many choices before trying peg
Stef, in may 2011 my fibroscan was 11.7 kpa followed by biopsy which indicated f3/4 fibrosis. In november 2012 i had fibroscan in London and it was 8.7 kpa. I will have another one again in London in November coming. I am prepared to try drugs myself w/out resorting to inf at this stage.
Do you have other qHbsag tests? Your hbsag is very low and only a few are lucky to have such a low one. Make sure this value is already diluted otherwise you have to multiply usually by 500. But if you have such low hbsag values confirmed from other labs then there is surely no doubt you are in the low range.
Hi Jeff,

What is your status on Hep B. Are you an active or inactive carrier? And what is your current regime/treatment? Looking forward to your response.
My hep b is active.   My treatment is bit of whatever is discuss in this forum.  But  usually whatever I get my hands on locally.  however I tried some stuff like reishi mushroom and it has no effect.  Steff has incredible insight into the hep B and i usually read his insight to gain further understanding.  

To Aberdeen.. Please check your genotype as well.  

To Steff.  Aberdeen's doctor has a new insight.  Some people with very  low HBSAG is actually not going to respond to interferon.  That is why i suggested adding vaccine.  I wonder why this is so.

Aberdeen's doctor saids it is better to have high hbsag at 500hbasg iu/ml.  it is also better to have more damage as reflected by ALT before starting PEG.  

no this is not correct the lower the hbsag the higher the chance to clear, he has already the immune system clearing hbsag so adding pegintf plus sim or trying gcmaf plus zadaxin and hbv vaccine all might work

as to your biopsy results and fibroscan you had no cirrhosis and the values were not hgih to justify not using pegintf.the only thing a doctor might say is with such low hbsag you are probably clearing anyway, let s follow how hbsag goes down and then we will choose if adding pegintf, on the contrary what he said is wrong

anyway 8.7kpa is a good value and gcmaf might lowering to normal in few weeks if the theory of stemcells is correct.are you normal bmi or overweight?

that s all wrong that was a very old view on intf and it is even worst on nucs, that doctors understands nothing about hbv and pegintf just follow guidelines, old guidelines, without no clue about the way immune system/hbv/pegintf work
to sum up you can:

try gcmaf for 2-3 months and see how hbsag and fibroscan changes (gcmaf requires vitd>50ng/ml and oliv oil in the diet which increases oleic acid in blood)

start pegintf add on plus sim with normal blood levels of vit d

look for an expert and very updated liver specialist on nucs and peg add on, there are other members in uk that found very expert liver specialist who partecipate in making hbv uk guidelines, i can t find the name of this doctor in my emails, hopefully the member will post his name
then what is your theory about some patient with very low HBSAG but interferon cannot even move it.  

low HBSAG could be due cirrhosis (not many infected cells left), patient already killing cells or poor secrection of HBSAG.  In the last cause, only a biopsy with hbsag staining can demonstrate how much surface antigen is present inside the liver cells.

Cirrshosis could also be due to other causes likle alcohol or drugs superimposed on HEp B.  Only people who are already killing HBSAG infected cells amy repsonce to PEG.

So a low HBSag may not mean the person is killing infected cells.  PEG may still not work.

Another theory is the person needs immune recovery by tenofovir for 3 years to get better interferon response.  

TO Abeerdenn, fibroscan is not good in fat people.  Does your US scan should nodular surface or hepatic vein outline.  This would support fibrosis. if the US is normal.  The fibroscan is wrong.  what is your platelet count?  What is your BMI?

The doctor you speak of is dr kennedy, i think aberdeen knows about this doctor
i havent seen any study or percentage on patients with hbsag level around 10-20iu/ml not responding to pegintf, on the contrary studies report hbsag clearance when reaching 10iu/ml or less at 48weeks treatment

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19338056

another way of clearing is stopping all therapies at such low hbsag, the study on tdf showed clearance of hbsag, but this is too dangerous and yet too small reposrts

i think the best try is again gcmaf and hbv vaccine plus zadaxin or even better the israel hbv vaccine with imiquimod used on the area of injection but this would require to go to israel to buy it
This reminds me.  Does the yogurt form of GCMAF work?  I would like to learn and get it.  The japan one is actually like tranfusion.  They harvest it from young healthy individuals.  
Thank you for your kind comments. Yes my surface antigen is low and I hope that this with the lower level of fibrosis will lessen my risk of HCC.
HAve had it done twice at the London clinic. First time on November 2012 it was 12.80 IU/ML. In March of this year it was 16.40 IU/ML. Will have it done again in November along with a fibroscan. I am sure that a place like this would be presenting me with correct figures, I sincerely hope so anyway.
I will in November, have not had this test done before.
let s follow how hbsag goes down and then we will choose if adding pegintf, on the contrary what he said is wrong

Will go to London again in a few months time and have fibroscan, surface antigen test and genotype test. Then we can decide the next step Stef. I will of course try the gcmaf as a first line to get rid or remaining virus.

anyway 8.7kpa is a good value and gcmaf might lowering to normal in few weeks if the theory of stemcells is correct.are you normal bmi or overweight

I have 185 cm height, 89kg weight and size 34 (UK) waist.
TO Abeerdenn, fibroscan is not good in fat people.  Does your US scan should nodular surface or hepatic vein outline.  This would support fibrosis. if the US is normal.  The fibroscan is wrong.  what is your platelet count?  What is your BMI

US scan shows normal liver in every way and my spleen is also ok and portal vain. No fibrosis can be seen in US. IN fact the nurse said that had I not told her that I had fibrosis she would have said to me that I had a perfect liver.
Also, I have 185 cm in height and 89 kg weight.
Your BMI is 26.  Your overweight.  Fibroscan is not accuarate in fat people.  Loose lots of weight and do steff's cirrhosis reversal regime.  Try fibroscan again afterwards.or do biopsy for accuarate assessment.  

the yogurt type and the injection type of gcmaf are not exactly the same thing overall since gcmaf activates vdr and vdr has so many genes and pathways under control, while if we consider it as a macropahge activator the products can be considered the same

they work this way, gcmaf is made from blood and enginered a step ahead of nagalase so the nagalase made by virus/bacteria and cancer cells cannot inactivate this injected gcmaf.our own gcmaf is of course inactivated by nagalase

gcmaf probiotic contains gcmaf but it does not enter blood stream, it just activates macrophages in the malt, macrophages when activated go after the source of nagalase and clear it so that nagalase goes down and your own gcmaf can work again

they are similar in the endpoint but as you can see not the same, i also guess that the probioctic cannot activate stemcells until the nagalase is not lowered to normal levels and your own gcmaf can then activate your stemcells
I prefer not having to inject or use other people's blood product if possible.  So is probiotic GCMAF synthetic or from blood products?  Does probiotic GCMAF work?  
bmi 26 is still ok for fibroscan but it is not good for the liver, try to gain bmi 23-24 the firbsocan 8.4kpa might be fatty liver, US can confirm this

a bmi less than 25 is best for both pegintf and liver health/general health, cutting all sugars and using only raw fresh food should work to lower bmi, also vit d and green coffee help

as to gcmaf i'd go with the injection type which is the most studied for now, one thing is certain it will work as liver cancer prevention for sure
the probiotic one gets gcmaf from colostrum so you dont have any blood product in it, it is reported as more potent on nagalase but there are no studies on stemcell activation....i guess that when nagalase is normal your gcmaf will make the stem cell activation work

the first steop would be to check your nagalase while taking the probiotic, dont bother to check if it is normal or not, all members hbv infected that checked it had it abnormal
to check hbv genotype you need good hbvdna detactable, if it is und or less than 10iu/ml dont try the test or try if free of charge
Thanks Stef,
my DNA is und so I will not have the test done as it is expensive. Also, will reduce my weight to approx. 80-85 kg before my November tests.  I will update this thread then and we will see maybe what to do next. Looks like probiotic gcmaf will be the next line of defence.
Thanks Jeff912000,
Yes my belly is a bit bigger than I would like. I will get my weight down to about 82-85 kgs over the next few months. And maybe, as I mentioned to Stef, try gcmaf probiotic after my November results to see where I am on everything. Will also look at getting nagalase checked somewhere.
Thannks mustthinkpositive,
Am getting fibroscan done again in November (will be 12 months since last time when it showed 8.7kpa) and if there is no futher improvement I will start heptec. I guess you use heptech until kpa comes down and then stop it?
if youuse the probiotic gcmaf better combo with heptech if you can afford so you do exactly what i did for fibrosis, as to pegintf you can use it cirrhosis doesn t matter if compensated, i will start it myself in sept as add on

heptech will be stopped then because fibroguard lowers pegintf response
about gcmaf, i tried it for 24 weeks,it did nothing for my hbsag level and my alt stayed the same, i have followed gcmaf alot, there are many interesting things about it but in my own personal experiance it did not reduce hbvdna or hbsag.
i think for reducing fibrosis fast it works because it activates stem cells that can then repair the liver i will find you the links for all the interesting videos about it.stef knows alot more about it than me, i used gcmaf injection from gcmaf.eu, maybe with such low hbsag it could work, also i did not get my vdr test done so maybe i am non responder, i have not retested nagalase either but it was very elevated at 5.0 so i guess it has bought it down, also my fatigue problems got alot better using it. i am thinking about trying high dose gcmaf from japan but am worried about radiation from fukishima
I can get the heptech and probiotic ok. I will wait for my tests in November and use them as new base line going forward. Am I right in saying that heptech can be stopped when a reading of about 4/5 kpa is achieved or must it be used ongoing to keep fibrosis at this level Stef?
Thanks for the info J, it may be better for me to have the subc injection on its own rather than the probiotic and heptech. Will see after November test. I also need to get nagalase tested and what is vdr? Did you get these 2 things checked in London?
vdr is vitamin d receptor gene, some people have different genes wich respond to vitamin d binding protein differently, some people are non responders, i did never get vdr checked, it is available in redlabs in belgium, i only tested nagalase i did this in eln lab in bunnik amsterdam, they also do this test in bio lab in london but they would not take my blood as thy said it was infected!
in your situation i would really try alinia (nitazoxanide) also as hbsag is very low it would be interesting to see the results, it is cheap and easy to get hold of, i know people here have tried it and it did not clear for anyone but it did drop alot of hbsag level and with yours only at 16 you have nothing to lose by trying, i am taking it at the moment 2g  day baseline hbsag 11200 so will see soon if there is a reduction, i will be seeing dr kennedy in september i will really try to get him to put me on peg also being genotype a i really want to try, maybe you should speak to him also to see what he says about your situation
my options seem to be alinia or gcmaf by subc at the mom. I will get my tests done again on London in November and see which way to move based upon them. We can all follow this to see what works best. Hopefully I can get rid of this virus. I will also get nagalase checked somewhere too.

Also, depending on fibroscan I will buy heptech. If scan is a few points below 8.7 kpa I may not as it seems to be coming down, we will see by then. I will continue to update on this post with what happens over the next months.
you dont need to keep heptech as fibroscan gets to normal but you need to be sure the firboscan is reading fibrosis and not fat, keep in mind fibroscan registers fibrosis+inflammation+fat

fat, you can exclude by US if fatty liver or not

inflammation, with on normal alt and hbvdna und there should be very low/no inflammation although it take some time to resolve after alt norm and hbvdna und

excluding those two you know it is registering fibrosis only

gcmaf from injection is very dependent on vdr type, one type is total non -responder which is about 20% population, the probiotic is less dependent on vdr type
Stef, to get vdr and nagalse checked I will need to go to a nurse and get blood taken . I know its a stupid question but I ask in case I will be refused by a doctor to do it. Then I send to redlabs for the 2 tests?
understood. Even though my weight is 89kgs I go to gym 3 nights a week for an hour each time. I do treadmill, rowing, crosstrainer and bicycle so I guess I may have some muscle mass which is heavy. My last US seemed normal with no fatty liver.
yes you have to do so, in italy we have many labs collecting blood samples now to ship to ELN or redlabs since CFS and autism are being treated/cured by gcmaf, the same is happening in belgium and germany so i guess UK shoudl follow too soner or later

as to bmi i think the food type is the way to go, i never lost bmi by havy swimming or treadmill while i did when i totally changed the diet to clear fatty liver so the combo of diet plus excercise is the best
Well, I was back to have tests done last week and here are the results. Those in brackets indicate previous tests taken at 6 monthly intervals prior to todays results.
HBsAg== 3.10 IU/ml (16.4 and 12.80)
HBV DNA== und  (und and und)
25 OH== 66.80 ng/ml (40.04 and 27.08) I divide nmol by 2.496 to bring to ng/ml.
calcium==2.44mmol (2.45 and 2.47)
ALT==20 (29 and 23)
AST==20 (24 and 27)
ALP==39 (37 and 44)
Fibroscan 6.5 KPa (8.7 KPa 12 months ago)
Fatty Liver==317 (moderate and first time done)
Nagalase 2.2 (not done before)

The new fibroscan machine in London can now check for fatty liver as well during the scan process. Nurse said that I have moderate fatty liver and need to change my diet.

I continue to take 5000IU Vit D3 every day as well as 245 mg tenofovir tablet. I also take simvastatin 20mg.

What do you think of my latest results and do you feell that I should maybe try stabilised vit d or nitazoxinide or gcmaf or wait and see??
Thank you
All results are on the improvement side

I would increase vit d3 to 10.000iu daily and stop all dairies in diet.they promote liver cancer and are not good for fatty liver too.look for oat milk organic with no added calcium
In particular calcium in dairies is bad

Your nagalase is quite high, since it canbe made by both viruses and cancer cells i d start stabilized vitamin d (which is not vitamin d3).i had a big hbsag decrease when i started that
Thank you Stef..i thought of increasing d3 as my oh level is still not at optimum level. Also, my cslcium levels seem ok. There was another value called "adjusted calcium" but i do not know what it is for. Dairy will be cut out and i will search where to get vit d stabilized.
Fibroscan 6.5KPa is not high.. why do you say you almost are on cirrohisis?
Good results
Our prayers are with u
Best of luck
@grmr
thank you,i was near cirrhosis when my scan was 11.7 kpa. Now it is 6.5 koa so I have come back from the edge and i hope my liver continues to improve. But i must be wary of the high level of fat that is in my liver now. I need to get it down

@ali256
thank you for your kind wishes. With a HBsAg reading now of 3.1 iu/ml i am hoping that I am clearing the virus. I must get stabilized vit d though as soon as possible to help me further.
where to get vit d stabilized

only gcmaf.eu supplies "stabilized vitamin d" assayed for activity and researched in hundreads of human trials and universities, don t take it other places, better none of it than something not assayed

the only other possibility of low hbsag is:
immune system is winning and clearing the virus

hbsag mutation

but even in the case of hbsag mutation hbv is weaker under pegintf and there is better response than high hbsag
a low Hbsag level is a clear indication that u ll clear the virus and falling hbsag is is much more imp.
u have both. so u have the best chances .
I think its just a matter of few more months
Starting INF at this stage is a really good idea to confirm your victory
I had hbsag 20 IU/ml  then 13.4 then 16 then 20 again over almost 2 years

Did not go down so i started PEG INF
Have taken 13 inj so

Hoping for good results
Will Repeat HBsAg quantitative from another lab after a month and ll tell the forum
Yes, please let us know your results when they are available. my consultant refuses to put me on peg inf because it is not a recognised NHS therapy at present. He does agree, however, that the is a lit of discussions about it. all that is of ni help to me though.
You are doing well. Keep doing the same thing.

Anyway, what brand D3 are you are taking?
Thank you, yes a qHBsAg of 3.1 is very encouraging and I hope to clear the virus . As Stef advised I am going to go on 10,000 IU vit D3 and then move to stabilized vit D from Gcmaf, I am unsure of the dose but I guess they will tell me what I need to do.
I have been using Puritans Pride Sunvite range. The product is mega potency vit D3 5000IU.
Dear aberdeen577,
What is ur HbsAg quantity in Sep 2011, ie. before taking treatment?
Have u been taking the following medicines since Sep 2011 or any other medicine?
Simvastatin 1x20mg tablet per day
Vitamin D3 1x5000IU tablet per day
Selenium tablet (1) per day

Kindly  post  ur reply  for my  guidance
Dear sundaram340,
Unfortunately I had never been tested before November 2012 and I had started TDF a year before only. Stef /Studyforhope/Stehpehcastlecraig might be able to say whether or not the qHBsAg could come down a lot over this period. I would love to have known because this would give us an indication then if TDF was really responsible.
Because of my severe fibrosis at the time I started on blueberry extract in the middle of 2011, selenium for last 10 years,simvastatin since November 2012 (because it lowers HCC risk) and vit D3 since I had it checked then it was only 27ng/ml. Also, I take Italian omega 3 fish oil high potency. It has 18-- mg of EPA and 900 mg DHA per 5 ml serving. I think this is more for the liver fibrosis though but not sure.
I hope this helps you.
sorry, for 18-- read 1800
Yep, that's what I am using now, Puritan D3 5,000iu. Upping it to 10,000iu now. Last checked Vit D level was 51ng/ml also need to convert from nmol of 129. My D level was lower than 20ng/ml just 9 months ago.

Just came back from an appointment. Since increasing IFN from 90mcg to 135mcg 4 weeks ago, my ALT level has shot up to 184 from 130 and GGT also up to 64.

A quick question, can you take turmeric supplement while on IFN?

can try to fund your interferon therapy since HBSAG so low.  since no longer cirrhotic, you can try interferon to get rid of it once and for all. Keep loosing fatty liver by agressive exercise and  diet.  

GCmaf with vitamin D or vitamin has no conclusive effect on hbsAG.  Too much vitamin D will increase serum creatinine,  altoguh this is just due to drug competing for excretion.

only tenofovir and interferon work on hbsag.  Even these are not do not always clear the hbsag though.  
can u try to fund my pegasys treatment
HBsAg 18 IU/ml
only tenofovir and interferon work on hbsag

yes of course all members should have this clear, vit d or gcmaf alone are not able to influence immune system so much but both vitamin d level and vitamin d receptor are well known to boost peginterferon in a very substantial amount (almost triple svr on hcv).they can t work alone but after long term nucs with hbvdna und and peg add on or pegintf monotherapy they might be the difference between peg non response and peg response

another thing that should be confirmed on hbv (already confirmed on hcv), gcmaf receptor polymorphism which does not respond to gcmaf, BB/ff, correlates with pegintf non response.on hbv there are only studies which link chronic hbv with BB/ff
Hi Stef,
I am a bit confused now. I have started already taking 10,000 IU of vit D3 per day and will check levels in 4 weeks time. I have filled in the form for the stabilised vit d on the gcmaf site bit I am unsure now if I should go ahead with this if I need also peg interefon which my consultant refuses to give me. (my qHBsAg is now 3.1 IU/ml). Can you advise me?
sorry in your case vit d, gcmaf, imiquimod, hbv vaccine and nitazoxanide can work, hbsag is so low that you will clear with these too

my post was about hbsag in the high ranges, when so low it is abvious immune response has started since very long time

what is your genotype?check also hbsab because you may find it detectable very soon.please also update once you start "stab vit D gcmaf"
I mean aberdeen should fund his own PEG interferon treatment if he can.  

MAybe Stef is right.  You HbSag is so low.  Tenofovir may help you get rid of it without PEG interferon.  
i think even gcmaf, ntz and vit d can work

he will clear slowly anyway even with no drugs
Dear Stef and JEff912000,
Thank you, I understand now. I will order the stabilized vit d today and begin as soon as possible (also stopping d3 at the same time). I am presuming Stef that this is totally different than Gcmaf but the stabilized vit d will help immensely because it doesn't require VDRs and will therefore go on to help my body to produce its own gcmaf.

On peg inf my doctor refuses to give it and I am guessing that I would need to be under medical supervision during the time on it so it is unworkable right now.

I will report back when I start the stabilised vit d from gcmaf.
do not stop d3, "stab vit d gcmaf" is not vitamin d3 are two different parts of vit d axis, absolutely do not stop d3

stab vit d gcmaf will bind directly vdr and will help activate more macrophages that are not activated due to your high nagalase, i think it was about 2 which is a very high value

if you can buy peg that would be th best thing, hbsag will be clear fast.any doctor you go to must monitor it, i dont think it is difficult to have one to check it, they dont prescribe it but they must monitor your tests when you go and show them

Thank you Stef, so I should keep 10,000IU of vit D3 AND use stabilised vit d as well. I thought the stabilised vit d was vit d on its own but now I see that is really is gcmaf WITH stabilised vit d. Am I correct in this?
Am I correct in this?

yes, you are correct, stab vit d is not vit d3
Thank you Stef, stab vit d ordered today.
Dear Stef,
I received the stabilised vit d from gcmaf yesterday and I took my first  (3) drops under tongue last night. We will see how it goes with this . I will keep everyone informed. My nagalase is currently 2.2 and my vit d3 is 66.80 ng/ml. Since about 3 weeks ago I have increased from 5000 IU to 10,000 IU daily and I will keep this level. gcmaf site not very informative on doseage. I believe, for this product, it is 2 to 4 drops under tongue weekly. Is that what you take?
I believe there is enough in little dropper bottle to last 8 weeks. I will reorder for another 8 weeks but will check nagalase at the end of the first 8 weeks to see if it makes any difference. If there is anything else that I should check please let me know. Thank you.
i use it per injection because more potent rether than drops, inj. twice a week

there is no dose because gcmaf itself has no sides but severely ill need to be careful waking up immune system slowly.for us hbvers immune system can t see hbv so there is no sides.
for stage 4 cancer they put a dose of 1ml per day.....

they dont deliver during december because gcmaf loses activity after few days at more than 4°, i hope you have enough till january
i believe there is another member using the drops, it would be interesting to see what happens when nagalase gets normal (less than 0.6), i think i reached normal levels or almost now, last test in august was still high 1.2
oh dear, my drops sat a few days at work before I was able to get it. It was in a flask but I am guessing ambient was about 18 degrees. It is in fridge now though but I hope it has not lost too much strength. I will order another tomorrow just to have it in and just in case! I will keep everyone posted on my results. I really hope this will take my sAg level from 3.1 IU/ml to zero.
how many days in the flask?

see this from the buy page instructions:

We send the GcMAF out, with ice to keep it cool, by international courier
We will then send you an email to give you a tracking number so you know when to expect it.
We can take credit cards over the phone and we guarantee delivery to most countries.
After the first two days you should expect to lose activity at the rate of 2 percent a day in transit if you are outside the EU. In summer it may be warm on arrival. (In the ‘worst case scenario’ and your GcMAF arrives in five days, you should have 90% remaining activity. At 37 degrees C, it has activity up to five days only.
Two separate CAM activity assays [or tests] shown at room temperature appear to lose between 20 percent of its activity in 10 days, and 50 percent in 15 days.
This is an initial 2% a day, which is insignificant. If delivery takes longer than five days, please contact us.
GcMAF must be kept in a fridge at +4 degrees C once used, where it will last 8 weeks.
You can freeze it once only; it keeps for ten years in a freezer without further measurable loss of activity.
i forgot your hbsag was so low, if you dont experience sides you can increase dose to everyday, a friend of mine did so for another disease and then switched to injections too because more potent
Thank you Stef for locating this. Mine should be ok, it remained in flask for 4 days before I was able to get it. In any case I will increase to twice weekly and will take a second dose tonight. I will check bloods again in 4 weeks and report back.
"I received the stabilised vit d from gcmaf yesterday and I took my first  (3) drops under tongue last night."

Could you, please, say what the ingredients for this product are?...I mean, it should say on the bottle (or on the box ), what it contains, for example: GCMAF, vit d3, 1,25D, VDR agonist,...etc and the quantities.

"I believe there is enough in little dropper bottle to last 8 weeks." There is a link  (posted by stef2011) in the Vit D thread to a pdf that shows a 10x increase in GCMAF power when taken with a low dose VDR agonist. It is in vitro, not in the human body, but that would theortically mean your bottle will last 80 weeks, not 8, if you take it with a low dose VDR agonist.
Well, i am taking 4 drops under to gue 2 times each week no problem. also taking 10,000 IU per day of vit d. Will get nagalase checked at the end of january and let everyone know if it is lowered from 2.2. I wish everyone here much happiness and good health in 2014 x
Just a quick update. Had nagalase test done last week which is approx 12 weeks from I started gcmaf stabilised vit D sublingual.I also had surface antigen done which has come back at 0.47 IU/ ml, antibody is still<10. Will update when nagalase test comes back.
wow very happy for you so hbsag has decreased from 16 to 0.47 by 12 weeks of stab vit d?

when hbsag goes und, which is less than 0.05iu/ml you can try hbv vaccine to fasten process and anyway it is best to keep stab vit d until hbsab is good levels

did you feel any symptom of immune activation at some point?good you could clear without pegintf, another member had your low levels and cleared with peg but gcmaf is for sure healthier if results are achieved
re read all posts, hbag went from 3.1 to 0.47iu/ml, anyway clearance is sure now just a matter of time
please also check if 24 weeks of gcmaf had any effect on fibroscan, it would be wonderful to find it at 5kpa or less
Very happy with your result...
Thank you Stef and Mrt 79. Yes, my hbsag went from 12 to 16 to 3.1 and now 0.47 over a year period. It was 3.1 before I started gcmaf. I increased D3 to 10,000 IU in November last year and continue at this level. Currently 25oh sits at 83.3 ng/ml and d1 dihydroxy at 171 pmol/L. I did notice a very definite tingle sensation in my whole body when I started but much less so now. Other than this no other effects. I have to say the single biggest thing to make me feel much better was the initial introduction of 5000 IU vit D.
Also my monocytes is still low at 0.33. Range is 0.4 to 1.0. This is one of the main items of interest to gcmaf. I believe this is a singular building block of our immune systems. It is my understanding that gcmaf expect this to rise to normal levels. I will continue gcmaf for sure and have fibroscan done after 24 weeks of gcmaf.
Fantastic results Aberdeen. I have been on Stab Vit D. done 2 vials already. Will order another vial. This clearly works from your rsults. Where did you have ur nagalese test done in the UK aberdeen?

Stef, should i be ordering Stab Vit D or GCMAF? Please advise.
Where do you have ur qHbsag done in the Uk

well this is not evidence stab vit d can clear hbv, it just boosted an immune process already started.but this experience suggests that those with low hbsag can try stab vit d before going for pegintf.what is your hbsag level?

as regards high hbsag levels we need more patients to try and see
2 vials so you are at week 24th. is it mono or stab vit d plus antiviral?aberdeen577 was combo with tdf and he added stab vit d when hbvdna und longterm and vitd25oh>40ng/ml

do you have a baseline hbsag or nagalase?
Don u also have your nagalese tests at the same lab?
Do u also have your nagalese tests at the same lab?

Can you please give us your daily routine. Are you still on TDF, selenium, Vit D3 etc...etc.

Very low HBsAg numbers. Should be negative soon. Many congrats and keep up the good work. :)

I have had them done first time in 352 healthcare in Belfast and the result was 2.20. I have gone to them a second time and should have the new result in approx. 2 weeks time. I believe the sample had to be sent to mainland Europe for the test. BUT, please note that my sag was 12.80IU/ML in November 2012 (my first time for checking and therefore my baseline) and then 16.40 IU/ML in March 2013 and then 3.10IU/ML in November 2013. I started sublingual stabilised vit D at the end of November as well as increasing my D3 input from 5000IU (which I had been taking for the previous 12 months) to 10,000IU. I take approx. 4 drops two times each week so the medication does not last me for 8 weeks. I will continue to take it for 24 weeks though. Also interesting to note that my 25OH level is still only 83 ng/ml even after increasing to 10,000 IU D3 in November last!

Firstly as Stef has indicated above stabilised vit D is NOT  a cure by eliminating surface antigen. I started TDF in sept 2011 after having been told I had severe fibrosis. I contracted the virus sometime in the early nineties as an adult but had never any symptoms and only found out on blood tests for pension.
Each day I take the following::

Simvastatin 1x20mg tablet per day
Vitamin D3 10,000IU  per day
Selenium tablet (1) per day
4 sublingual drops GCMAF twice per week.
5ml pure fish oil (from Italy with high EPA and DHA) each evening
garlic tablet each day

I am sure, again as Stef has stated, that the GCMAF is definitely boosting the immune system and it will be very interesting to see the next nagalase result. It is not the answer to all though.
Hi Stef,
As you suggest I will have fibroscan done again after 24 weeks on stabilised vit D (GCMAF). Interestingly, GCMAF now have GOleic  vitD on the site for sale and not stabilised vit D. When I asked them they said I could still order either but interesting that the stabilised version is not readily available . I have ordered the GOleic for the next supply.
it would have been better keeping the same, the stabilized is the most potent form of gcmaf, if you are still ontime change the order.
i ve been told this by a scientist so you can be sure that "stab vit d" is the most potent form

goleic is gcmaf plus oleic acid (no vitamin d bound to gcmaf).i don t know if there is any difference between gcmaf+oleic acid+vit d althougher and gcmaf+oleic acid and high serum levels of vit d...the research has shown that high serum levels of vit d and oleic acid made vdr receptor attachment, with no vit d and oleci acid no attachment

this make also sense with the fact that all viruses hijack vit d pathways to keep low vdr repator attachment
we actually dont know what stab vit d can do on hbsag quantity, we need many patients on long term tdf or etv to see if there is any effect, especially those on low hbsag where we know there is an immune activity to be enhanced.
we know for sure that it amplifies immune responses by activating macrophages from the studies and human trials available but my guess is if there s nothing to amplify it doesn t work

you and me are the only ones who tried it, i too had a decrease of hbsag when i took it but i am on too many things and i also had to stop it.

so if also joc2011 is on long term tdf or rtv or naturally hbvdna und you are the first examples of its effect
we actually dont know what stab vit d can do on hbsag quantity, we need many patients on long term tdf or etv to see if there is any effect,

And I totally agree Stef.  I have had good changes in surface antigen but they started before I had Stabilised vit D. Its just a pity I had no baseline before I started TDF in 2011; that would have given us a better idea. I did have 6 months of alpha interferon ( 3 injections per week) back in 2000 and this may have helped lower sag in the first place?

I cant wait to see if my nagalase has been lowered. If it has then we can probably say that this is then accelerating the demise of the surface antigen. If, on the other hand, the nagalase has not been reduced then the stabilised vit D has not helped in any way to reduce surface antigen. As soon as I get the result I will post here.

I did have 6 months of alpha interferon ( 3 injections per week) back in 2000 and this may have helped lower sag in the first place?

probable, most of hbsag decrease is in the first 6 months if any response is achieved and the lowering goes on after pegintf stop especially if you started tdf after that

Agreed Stef. However my inf 6 month treatment was in 2000. They stopped it because they told me it was not going got work. When I think back about this how could they say that? They never did a surface antigen test so how could they know if it was working or not. In any case I did not start TDF until 11 years later. I am really hoping that my nagalase will be well reduced now and, if it is, then we can say that my immune response must be stronger.
Thank you, I am praying that it will come to zero and then the anti body will begin to go up.
Just got nagalase test result. It has gone down from 2.2 to 1.8 from beginning november to end january.Unfortunately I vouldnt change last order to stab vit D, goliec had been sent but I will go back to stab vit D next time. i guess I will have to continue for longer than I thought. Downward movement has been relatively small.

Also, i had been with my GP to get prescription for more simvastatin and on checking my bp he found it to be 174 over 101. Now my bp was always pretty normal up to this so I am wondering would the gcmaf be causing this. I am not on any meds yet for hypertension, is this classed as high?
Your increase might be the result of all the immune reactivation and clearance. I had that too, had very high BP in the past but mines down to normal again. Liquid COQ-10 and Hybiscus tea definitely did the magic. You should try this.
Try naturzl ways to lower bp first, im not expert on it but it should be due to inflammed and hardened veins but who knows.gcmaf should not be the cause of it at all nor vit d

changes of nagalase are slow, from 6 to 12 months to make it normal when low, years when high like mine that was around 7
lowering also depends on the source of it and immune system able to suppress that
You must lower blood pressure.  Otherwise you will get a stroke before you died of cirrhosis or liver cancer.
monitor BP daily.

Stop all supplements except for TNF.  TNF could also cause high BP  but you need it.  

sleep 8 hours a day.
execrcise everday to lower bp. run 5km a day if needed.  
eat whole grain brown rice.  The red coat is antihypertensive.  i take it every day.  
Eat very very little meat.  Eat only fish and a little chicken.
eat less salt.
lose more weight.  

do not drink alcohol
All these things lower BP in an addictive fashion.

LAstly take ACE receptor blocker only if these steps fail.    
Thank you, I will do this for sure. Right now my Mam is very ill and is going to leave us soon. This is not helping I am sure.
Do what you can.  Yes. stress also causes high BP but it still should not be so high.

Do what you can.  

I meant to say all these things lower BP in an additive fashion not addictive.  What ever these things you can do will help lower bp.

Dear Friends,
I had my bloods done just a few weeks back and here are the results..
FIBROSCAN    E   (kPa) 11.70 8.70 -- -- 6.50 -- --
HBsAg  (IU/ml) (cccDNA)-- 12.80 16.40 -- 3.10 -- 0.47-- UND
HBsAb  (mIU/ml) -- <10 <10 -- <10 <10 <10
HBV DNA -- UND --UND--UND -- --
Alpha-feto Protein (0 - 6 KIU/L) -- -- -- 1.50 -- -- --
NAGALASE (0.32-0.95U) -- -- -- 2.20 -- 1.80 --
My surface antigen is not detected now but my antibody is still not registering. I continue to take 10,000 D3 per day with a current reading of 83.3ng/l for vitD.I also take 4 drops sublingually of goleic gcmaf two times per week. I hope now to see my antibodies begin to rise and hopefully I will finally win the fight.
as i thought nagalase is still detectable probably produced by cccdna in infected cells, this may also be the reason some are still exposed to liver cancer after hbv clearance.the remaining cccdna probably keeps producing nagalase which keeps macrophages inactivated

anyway if we see you develop hbsab with nagalase normal, which is less than 0.6, we have a point to support this guess

they have just developed a suppository formulation for goleic gcmaf to reach the liver or you may also try the nebuliser, i think the drops are too weak to lower nagalase
another option is hbv vaccine
i would also double check for tumors and other possible chronic infections, just to stay on the very safe side since nagalase 1.8 is quite high and also common to cancers

my last nagalase test in august 2013 was 1.3nmol/min/mg (down from 6.7 aprl 2011)
Thanks Stef, yes I need to get nagalase checked again. It was originally 2.2 before I started stabilised vit D.
what is ur present status?
I got my results in the post yesterday. My fibroscan was 10.5, up from 6.5 the previous year. I asked them to do it again and they did a few days later, it was 7.2 the second time. The prof told me that the nurse was probably hitting a bad localised piece of liver hence the different readings. But I am not sure on this.
Surface antigen NOT detected
Surface antibody <10IU therefore non immune
PTH 4.0 pmol/L equal to 84 pg/mL ( if I worked it out correctly)
Vit D3 is 293 equal to 117 ng/ml
AST is 25
ALP is 47
ALT is 24 Bilruben is 16.8
GGT is 18
Calcium is 2.40
Creatinine is 84
Nagalase not checked yet because there in no one now in N Ireland who can do this. I think Dublin is a possibility but I am going to have to go there to get it done. Will organise soon.
This is what you might do:
hbv vaccine plus aldara on the area of injection plus zadaxin this may help rise hbsab

As regards pth if correct it is out of range, max norm range is about 72pg/ml, this suppresses immune system, all pth values more than 20pg/ml might not be able to suppress th17 which is correlated to weaker hbv responses and autoimmunity.try to rise vitd25oh to 150ng/ml and see if pth goes down

For example when my vitd25oh is less than 100ng/ml i have pth over 106pg/ml and no response on hbsag.
So first thing increase vitd25oh, this will bring down pth and maybe this will be enough to increase hbsab.follow the no dairies diet, no nuts, 2.5l of water daily and keep goleic gcmaf possibly nebulized weekly
Thanks, will do. To hit 150ng/ml how much D3 in IU do I need to take do you think?
it i different person to person, you have to slowly increase until u get it
I am taking just 1000 IU, bought it from Superdrug. My vitD3 increased from 29.3 to 99 ng/ml within 2 months.

HBV DNA went down from 4000 iu/ml to 1600 iu/ml.
with just 1.000 IU ? not 10.000 ? that's a preety good response on such a low dose
Yes, only 1.000 iu/ml.

I usually go outside to soak up the sunlight at least 20 minutes a day as well.
the doses are very different person to person according to vitamin d receptors genetics and probably the state of disease or interference from hbv

for example my vit d dose to get pth less than 20pg/ml is 150.000iu daily but to reach 150ng/ml, which is not enough to lower my pth, 50.000iu is enough

my sister's can get vitd25oh 150ng/ml by 20.000iu daily but also for her pth stays at about 40pg/ml, if she takes less vit d3 pth goes out of normal range to more than 72pg/ml (pth range 10-72pg/ml)

so anyone needs to try different doses and check