Symptoms
Hi doctor,i realised that am hep b last year and now I have some scary symptoms such as loose stole,tired and some time swollen and nausea are this symptoms for hiv or hep b please help
The symptoms can be for anything. You dont know until you test for sure.Suggest you go see a doctor, and run tests
Yea I already did a test and found out that am hep b positive and scared to do hiv coz I might test positive I don't know what to do
BTW, we are not doctors here.

I suggest you get it checked out. Either way, it's best to know. Whatever the result, you can start getting professional medical advice. Just remember, HIV is no longer a death sentence. Although I don't know the health care cost in your country.
You need to post the tests results so members can help you. It is not necessary that if you are an hbv b positive you will also have HIV. To be free from this fear test is the best way out. I also did the test, I was also thinking I have HIV but I was negative. The best solution is FACE THE TRUTH AND THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE!
try to see yor doc the symptoms you have may related to hbv or stomach since you are stressed