Aa
A
A
Close
Tenofovir + Ibuprofen
The label on my bottle says to not take the tenofovir with ibuprofen. However, I previously asked my doctor if ibuprofen (among many other question I had) would be okay to take alongside it occasionally --- and he said it was no problem.

Hmmm. What to believe? The label or the doctor? o_O

Any personal experience with the interaction of these two medications?
Cancel
3 Answers
Page 1 of 1
many doctors are very ignorant

http://archive.mail-list.com/hbv_research/message/20060706.042258.1dbb564a.en.html

if you use it as a painkiller because of inflammation look for a real supplement of fish oil omega 3 (most contains such low amounts to be useless) that contains 4,5g minimum of fish oil (about epa 1-2g and dha 1-2g).doses as antinflammatory are 4,5-8g of fish oil which contains high levels of dha and epa

omega 3 can be more potent than antinflammatory drugs and have action to improve ur health taken every day
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Thanks for responding.

I usually just take it to relieve pains of occasional headaches or cramps. I guess now I'll just drink some green tea and be okay with being a little uncomfortable now and then.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment

check also vitamin d level, i also used to take a lot of paracetamol for bone pains but since i started vitamin d supplement because i was severely deficent (new normal values 30-100ng/ml optimal 50-60ng/ml) all pains are gone

we might also suppose that hbvdna very low or und is the reason but i do think bone pains are related to vitamin d deficency which is made by cronic viral infections, on hbv more than 95% are deficent
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Hepatitis B Community Resources