Tested Reactive for Hepatitis B Core Anitbody
I recently have been battling a low-grade fever for the last week and a half. Last week I went to the ER and the test came back Reactive for Hepatitis B Core Anitbody. Everything else was negative. I am not sure if I was vaccinated for Hep B, but if I was, this was a long time ago. In the month of June I was taking Cialis 5mg/day. I only took it for a month due to some erectile disfunctions. My doctor told me that the high liver functions could be a result of the Cialis. But do I also have Hep B? I do not have any stomach pains or any other symptoms, just a mild cough to go along with the low-grade fever which comes and goes every day.
If you tested positive only for Hepatitis Core Antibody, it means you were infected with Hepatitis B, but because you tested negative for Hepatitis S antigen, that means you had cleared the infection by yourself, as most adults do (over 90%). The Hepatitis B vaccine does not contain the Core antigen, so your Core antibody cannot be due to vaccination.

BTW, low grade fever is not usually associated with acute or chronic Hepatitis B. You should check with your doctor.