Testing Hep B after vaccine

6 weeks ago I had the first round of my hep B vaccine. I am soon to go for my second round.

Last weekend i had a sexual mishap which means i need to be tested for HIV next week - using the  HIV/HBV/HCV Multiplex by PCR test.

This test also looks for Hep B DNA -  HBsAg by enzyme.

My question is - will the first round of my vaccine cause the Hep B part of the test to be positive?

" will the first round of my vaccine cause the Hep B part of the test to be positive? " - NO

in the best situation you will have HBsAb - that will indicate immunity to HBV (anyway you have to do also the other 2 parts of the vaccine)
Thank you...

I thought that as the vaccine is the antigen, it would appear as positive in this test.

I will continue with my vaccines in a few weeks.

Another question if I may - is 6 -8 weeks after the first dose too late for the second? - will i have to start it all over again?

it is only a part of antigen and not complete antigen (anyway, you can declare this and the lab will know) and if they look for Hep B DNA this part is for sure not influenced by the vaccine.

HBV vaccine scheme is 0, 1, and 6 months, so you have to check with a doctor if after 8 weeks you have to restart, (I don't think so, but better check)
and being an adult, even if you contact HBV we have 90% chance to clear the virus and not go into a chronic phase.