Hepatitis B Community
This is my blood test result. Please, somene can answer some doubts?

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Hepatitis B. Topics in this forum include but are not limited to, Causes, Diagnosis, Family and Relationships, Living With Hepatitis B, Research Updates, Treatment, Success Stories, Support, Symptoms.

It's in spanish, I hope it can be undestood anyway:

HEPATITIS B Ac ANTI CORE TOTAL (Método Quimioluminiscencia)
     1.18 S/CO - Recativo

No reactivo: = 1.0

Can't this be a mistake? I just don't understand how could I have got it. I've been sex with the same person for 11 years and he got tested a few weeks ago and his result was negative.

Thanks.
hbv infection cant be define by a single test, almost all single tests are meaningless, it is the whole of them to make the status.here s all the minimum tests:
hbsag quantitative in iu/ml (only 2 machines available since 2000 do it, abbott architect and lately elecsys roches, all other machines useless)
hbvdna pcr
fibroscan
hbeag/hbeab
hbv genotype
liver function tests

hbv is chronic from birth, only 2,8% of adults cannot clear it by immune system so it is extremely rare to get it while adult.it is mostly a benigne disease once monitored and can be cleared by sequential treatment of tenofovir 5-10years and peginterferon add-on
hbvdna pcr
fibroscan
hbeag/hbeab
hbv genotype
liver function tests