Tipsy nausea and a light pain in liver.
I am hbv carrirer from my mother, I am currently under treatment and taking tenofovir everyday, for about 2 years after the liver biopsy and this summer I had my blood tests and my ast and alt levels were normal and I haven't been drinking since. this new years eve I kind of drunk more than I would normally do and had 3 vodka shots I was good the next morning but after it passed 24 hours I started feeling tipsy and lost my appetite and kind of have a light pain in my liver, I always had this pain since I started using tenofovir due to the enlargement of my liver I am becoming more paranoid as I keep thinking about it, can you please tell me what to do? Thanks
Being you have not flagged anything except you are on Tdf, you need to share relevant information so that you will be answered promptly

Rgds