Transfer of hbv
My boyfriend and I were together for 4 years..without knowing that I had hep b. After finding out about my results in April, we have not been on good terms and are now on a break. Of course he got himself tested and he had the vaccine already because its required for school. He's negative but keeps thinking it's possibly a false negative and wants to get himself tested again. During our years of dating, we have had unprotected sex many times...so I would assume since he's negative that he's immune. He keeps thinking that he can still catch the disease even though he's had his vaccine. He's a pretty bad germaphobe ever since the swine flu breakout. Can't even kiss me if i haven't showered after coming home from being at school. His OCD has really almost taken over his life. So now with this he thinks he can't bring himself to have sex or interact with me period. My question is...is the vaccine 100% fool proof? I told him he should just get his antibodies titer & booster if necessary.

you should test for hbsab once it is higer than 10miu/ml hbv is like water for him

swine flu was an increadible lie, we ve had no flu season thanks to it here and almost no deaths compared to normal flu season.
they are trying to sue drug companies here in europe and found out doctors monitoring swine flu at world health organiz were paid by flu antivirals drug makers...disgusting,

Poland has been the most clever country having an expert doctor at government and did not buy any vaccine and in italy almost nobody took vaccine because nobody has believed that lie

probably crisis in US needed to find a way for a pay back at least for drug makers...