Hepatitis B Community
Travelling with Prescription drugs abroad. Help please!

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Hepatitis B. Topics in this forum include but are not limited to, Causes, Diagnosis, Family and Relationships, Living With Hepatitis B, Research Updates, Treatment, Success Stories, Support, Symptoms.

Hi, has anyone of you travelled abroad brining medicines ? Say for example, my doctor will prescribe me drugs for HepaB treatment (like Entecavir), and will need to take it for say 6months or 1year, Can I carry that amount of drugs from Philippines to abroad? Any views related to this will be really appreciated!
In Australia, I think you can carry personal supply of 3 month medication, just declare it to customs. You can also import your medication. Whatever restrictions they have are just to prevent import for retail but not for personal use.
I don't know the regulations for other countries
Hi Luckydip,
Could you share your experiences. on how did you manage to carry the drugs in flight. I am about to travel with tenofovir to africa and face the same dilema.
come on ... there is not problem at all just put it into your luggage.
Thanks Andrey, the query is because tdf is also used for HIV treatment so was checking if they find out and do create troubles.