Treatment Options: Discover the Secret of Black Seed
Discover the Secret of Black Seed
Black Seed truly is an Amazing Herb!

For centuries, the Black Seed herb and oil has been used by millions of people in Asia, Middle East, and Africa to support their health. An aromatic spice, similar looking to sesame seed except black in color, it has been traditionally used for a variety of conditions and treatments related to respiratory health, stomach and intestinal health, kidney and liver function, circulatory and immune system support, and for general overall well-being. Black Seed is also known as Black Cumin, Black Caraway Seed, Habbatul Baraka (the Blessed Seed), and by its botanical name "Nigella Sativa".

Since 1959, over 200 studies at international universities and articles published in various journals have shown remarkable results supporting its traditional uses recorded almost 1400 years ago.

While the Black Seed is highly effective by itself, ongoing studies with the combination of other herbs have produced remarkable results.

Amazingly Black Seed's chemical composition is very rich and diverse. Aside from its primary ingredient, crystalline nigellone, Black Seed contains 15 amino acids, proteins, carbohydrates, both fixed oils (84% fatty acids, including linolenic, and oleic), and volatile oils, alkaloids, saponin, and crude fiber, as well as minerals such as calcium, iron, sodium and potassium. There are still many components in Black Seed that haven't been identified. But research is going on around the world.

http://     www.*****************/whatisblacse1.html

Just out of curiosity i searched and found this ... as there is a confusion as what is called .. check this link out
http://www.uni-graz.at/~katzer/engl/Nige_sat.html
this is the official site for original baraka capsules. there is a few other products , one that is , as claimed, used by 72% of hep C patient worldwide...

well, i have a friend in Egypt. will try to order some for myself and will give it to my doctor for evaluation on the next visit.
browse the site and see for yourself.. not the bet website .. but i checked authencity of the doctor behind all this on the net.. all article but a couple are in arabic . he checks out credible in all. so we know he has done his scietific research. he is affilaied with a french or italian pharam to market his Baraka capsules but i think more funding may be needing if this is gonna develop into something more benfional for us heppers

malakpharma(DOT)com/procuts.htm
this link is filled with scientific studies , expermiments etc...

malakpharma(DOT)com/docu1.htm
Interesting.
Hello everyone,

Black seed, nigella sativa or black cumin has a lot of benefits. However, it is important to realize that a lot of middle eastern stores in the US sell black seed in a roasted form which is not beneficial. Roasted means heated, and since black cumin contains about 28-35% oil, Heating it degrades fatty acids to toxic compounds just like when heating other oils.

Why do they roast it? To improve taste, just like when roasting almonds.

What else should you know?

It's also important to know that you shouldn't ground black seed unless you're going to consume it immediately after grounding.

I find it difficult to chew black cumin due to the strong bitter taste, that's why I chew it with honey. Sometimes I ground it and mix it with honey and sometimes I ground it and eat a full spoon without chewing followed by a glass of water.

Salam
Thanks for the sharing.
do you have the name of the antiviral made by italian company from Original Baraka?so i can check company here in italy and all info and trials about it here in italy

the best thing would be to check this tx when you are und and on safe potent combo like tenofovir+entecavir tx so you are not in danger because of possible hbv mutation and after one month of tx check if hbsag titter gets lower.
the only way to get out of cronic hbv is to get hbsag titter low so hbsab antibody can develop.any hbsag titter that gets lower than 1500iu/ml is good for seroconvertion because this is what happens with interferon/antivirals hbsag seroconvertion

my plans are also to try alinia when i will start tenofovir+entecavir combo, alinia lowers hbsag and hbeag antigens and this is why it has a very high rate of seroconvertion, i do hope this Original Baraka capsule makes the same.

steven do you know what M204I mutation can do to anitivirals like entecavir or tenofovir?
sorry but on google i have just found nothing good on bakara and nothing pro the use of it
http://www.eda.mohp.gov.eg/Safety/Advisory.aspx?Main=Safety

at this point if i have to try something off label i would try alinia and not herbs without proff, at least there are trials, seroconvertions and no resistance detected to date and no sides

there is a spontanous 2-3% seroconvertion rate by year on hbv so you need a trial with many people to say if something is working or not, one or two persons is not enough
i have tried black seed with astounding results, here is an interesting book about it and has all the details you may need, also an important note which i noticed here; do not buy roasted/cooked/boiled/heated etc black seed for it is deemed useless by any of these effects, and must be eaten raw for it to be purposeful, also another important point, if you can get your hands on Nigella Sativa from Egypt, you will find it most effective and successfull, as there is black cumin(its western name) which has the opposite effects of its healing brother from Egypt, such as Nigella Damascena or Nigella arvensis which is toxic and has opposite effects to the Nigella Sativa egyptian sibling, and last but not least, to all those sceptics, there is no harm in trying, and since this is not poisionous or dangeours to use(provided you do not get the wrong one or over use the right one) you have nothing to lose, it is cheap, and used generally in food, but unfortunately when it is used in food, it is cooked or roasted etc and all its healing properties are diminished if not completely rendered void, anyways good luck and may God bless!
http://books.google.com.au/books/about/Black_seed.html?id=GA0QFw6iFSIC&redir_esc=y the book on it
this book was witten by two respected authors Peter, M.D. Schleicher (Author), Mohamed, M.D. Saleh (Author) http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0892818433/ref=pd_lpo_k2_dp_sr_1/182-7229052-2372961?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=lpo-top-stripe-1&pf_rd_r=0SBENFZYTA2Z5M4DQ7J1&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_p=1278548962&pf_rd_i=0914955535

you are just spamming, we already have cures and we dont need unproven herbs like that
Please my is not a comment but how is the Nigella sativa is used for the treament of hiv, please post the reply to this email (***@****) thanks
Was there any further news on alinia?

And has anyone had any good news with Black Seed oil???

Thanks everyone
Salam pls for how long one should be taking black seed powder and honey to clear hep b?  Is it possible to use garlic capsules instead of its cloves? Thank u all n God bless
I am not an expert, but I will say what I did.

1. I have used the mix of black seed powder+honey for  1 year to clear HBV totally (cure).

2. I have also used the mix of honey+pollen+propollis+royal jelly for 1 year.

3. I have eaten and lived very healthy

4. I have eaten garlic at least 1 time in a day for 1 year. No capsule...

5. I have eaten curcumin for 1 year.
There are very few people who can do what you did with such a strong will. Congrats, bro.

I'd add (just not to be misled that only herbs are enough),

6. antiviral (enticavir) for one year.
Thank you all. Safi pls what is this curcumin and how to get it? @ Kamranbey what is the dosage for the enticavir?
I was just commenting on Safi's treament :)

Anyway, there are two doses available, 1mg and 0.5mg.

Safi used 0.5mg. I'm using the same dose now together with Tenefovir.

This thread is now closed to new comments. Please do not respond to any spammers you see on the site, and just report them. Thanks!

Emily
This discussion was closed by the MedHelp Community Moderation team. If you have any questions please contact us
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.