Treatment of Hepatitis B
I was dignosed +ve for Hepatitis B  . I started my treatment with sabivo tablets  2 yearrs back. After every 6 months I did LFT and DNA viral load which reports were within limits . But Hbs Ag was +ve .

Now after 2 years my Dr still asked me to continue with SABIVO tablets for one more year.

Is this required ?What are the effects ?
What does it mean within limits? Is your HBV DNA undetectable? You haven't mentioned your biopsy/fibroscan result or HBeAg status.
Sabivo (Telbivudine)  is a potent nucleoside analog but it has a relatively low genetic barrier to resistance.
I'm not a doctor but in my opinion if you continue this monotherapy you will develop resistance. But if you stop it in a year-you won't cure HBV, you will put yourself at risk of a flare up.Unless you've had a seroconversion, but because you don't give this information it's hard to say.

the only drug with no resistance to hbv is tenofovir, it is the most potent and it gets hbsag loss by 17years on genotype D (probably also on others).all other antivirals dont clear hbv.telbivudine is not a first line drug on guidelines for hbv because it leads to resistance

so the best thing you can do is tenofovir add on and then stop telbivudine which will only make resistance and change for a more expert liver specialist