Triple or quad combo?
I have been taking Baraclude and Viread combo last 2 years.  Are there anything I can do better than this? I'm e antigen positive and genoype C.  HBV DNA has been in and out undetectable border line (50iu/ml).  Will it be better to add Alinia or should I participate in peg interferon lambda trial?

definitely participate in peg interferon lambda trial adding alinia, if you have a chance hide the use of entecavir+viread and keep it

the problem might be that to participate in the tiral you should be out of any drug but i dont know if they check your blood or you just say i am not taking any drug

undetectable border line (50iu/ml)

what is the sensitivity of test, even having 10iu/ml is not good, add alinia anyway even if you cannot go on lambda trial and add vitamin d and simvastatin too

vitamin d 25oh  serum level, the higher the better, 80-100ng/ml the maximum level
tot chol<150dl/ml
ldl50
these values of vit d and chol are also needed for best response on interferon

please let us know if alinia+vit d+sim is able to fully suppress hbvdna