Hepatitis B Community
USA opening eyes?
About This Community:

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Hepatitis B. Topics in this forum include but are not limited to, Causes, Diagnosis, Family and Relationships, Living With Hepatitis B, Research Updates, Treatment, Success Stories, Support, Symptoms.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

USA opening eyes?

"The Viral Hepatitis Testing Act of 2011, the start of what we expect to be a historic national effort to fight – and ultimately eradicate – Hepatitis B (HBV) and C (HCV) in America.  The current approach is not working..."

http://thehill.com/blogs/congress-blog/healthcare/191579-putting-an-end-to-viral-hepatitis-americas-silent-killer
Related Discussions
4 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
may be it's because the world is starting to realize that HIV isn't really that deadly with proper precautions & nutrition.

i've been wondering why hbv doesn't get much research grant when it is worse
Blank
1191262_tn?1366766621
Very good! Hope other countries follow even though the initiative is not focusing on researching for a cure.
Blank

http://ph.news.yahoo.com/former-boxing-champ-frazier-fighting-liver-cancer.
Blank
I am puzzed why the world is so silent about HBV or HCV while giving much emphasis to HIV. As these deadly viruses can be eradicated with a vacin like small pox or polio. why countries or world health organizations do not go for mass vacinations.
Is there any one who can give me possible answers?
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Hepatitis B Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Control Emotional Eating with this ...