Hepatitis B Community
Upper middle stomach pain in winter

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Hepatitis B. Topics in this forum include but are not limited to, Causes, Diagnosis, Family and Relationships, Living With Hepatitis B, Research Updates, Treatment, Success Stories, Support, Symptoms.

Upper middle stomach pain in winter

I find that when the cold winter months set in my IBS symptoms get much worse.  specifically pain above the stomach.3 hours after the meal,the pain arises. This always happens in the winter and then improves when the weather gets warmer.when i was in coastal area,no pain in my stomach.what is the solution for this weather related problem.
Maybe it is vit d defuciency problem. Try to supplement vit d in the winter. You can also check your vit d level by the blood test, if it is very low you should take alot of it d to make it normal.
also keep in mind many labs dont have correct normal range for vit d and some still consider 20ng/ml as sufficent.optimum vit d levels are 50-90ng/ml, also note that some labs use nmol/l which is different ask for ng/ml or convert result in ng/ml by online converters, nmol/ has totally different numbers and normal range is 124-250nmol/l

converter:
http://www.endmemo.com/medical/unitconvert/Vitamin__D.php