Weed and HBV
My brother has HBV and is taking viread and hes und, doing pretty well but he never drinks. He does smoke weed atleast once or twice a week. Is weed bad with HBV? Is it as dangerous as alchohal?
Is weed bad with HBV?

viread is stopping virus but weed s not going to make his immune system much stronger.
the part which is most affected with weed is mind...as regards liver i have no idea, try to google oxidative stress and weed, if weed can increase oxidative stress it is definitely bad

Is it as dangerous as alchohal?
no, alcool can be much more dangerous than hbv itself even on those with no hbv.alcool is definitely a pure poison for him
Thanks, Also I wanted to ask you when you had cirrhosis did you feel it happening? Also how long did it take to regress?

you dont feel it at all, a person in my town dyed of liver cancer he was perfectly well until the death...after he was dead they saw it was liver cancer

these arre totally siletn killers this is why fibroscan is essential in this disease