What Should I tell potential sex partners?
Hello! I learned that I had chronic Hep B about 14 years ago. My last DNA test (about 4 months ago) said that the viris was undetectable. I'm still on Epivir.
I have three questions:
1. Being undetectable, should I reveal that I have HEP B to a potential sex partner?
2. If so, at what level of activity should I reveal that I have HEP B-- for kissing, or oral sex, or intercourse?
3. What are the chances of my really passing the viris to someone if I am undetectable?
Thanks for your help.
Hepatitis B is an infectious disease caused by a virus that is spread through blood.  Listed below are the most common ways hepatitis B is passed to others:

Direct contact with blood or infected bodily fluids
    Unprotected sex with an infected partner
    Shared or re-used needles (for example, sharing needles for illegal drugs or re-using needles that are not properly sterilized for acupuncture, tattoos, or ear/body piercing)
    From an infected mother to her newborn baby during delivery

Is hepatitis B transmitted casually?
No, hepatitis B is not spread through casual contact. You cannot get hepatitis B from the air, hugging, touching, sneezing, coughing, toilet seats or doorknobs.  You cannot get hepatitis B from eating or drinking with someone who is infected nor from eating food prepared by someone who has hepatitis B.
  You can get hepatitis B from casual sex, if not protected or contact of fluids that might have blood mixed in them, you should tell your partner, just so they can better protect themself, and yes even though you are undetectable you can still transmit the virus.
All  I can give you is my experience. I have been positive for hep C for the past 20 years except for a period on treatment for a year when before I relapsed.  The doctor told us there was little danger of transmission of the disease for monogamous couples.  They told us not to share tooth brushes or razors.  We have been married for 42 years.  I have also had hep B in the past but am now immune to that one.  My wife has always tested negative.  I would still ask my doc, but I think you should be able to take some comfort in my experience that you probably haven't infected anyone.
A note of caution here. HCV can also be spread infrequently through
    Sex with an HCV-infected person (an inefficient means of transmission)

This does not apply to HBV. However, over 95% of adults can clear a HBV infection without any intervention. Also there is a very effective vaccine.

It is a real difficult question to answer. Personally, I favour telling.