What was your first step on treating the HBV positive?
Hi there,
I'm lei,please help me guys on how or
What was your first step to treat this Hbv positive? I'm about to get a fit to work coz of my work requirements after I collapsed on my tour of duty., then the result came like this im hbv positive. I'd already did the second opinion and its still positive. What do i need? Do i need to undergo the liver ultrasound before taking any meds? Thanks for those who will answer. Sincerely lei. :-(  
This is just general.

First you need a liver functions panel test (ALT, AST, etc), a hbvdn (viral load) test, and complete HBV serology (HBsAg, HBsAb, HBeAg, HBeAb, HBcAB). These are all very standard tests. Based on the results, your doctor may order an ultrasound imaging report and or Fibroscan, before deciding whether you will need treatment, and if treatment is needed what is the best drug for you.

It will also be nice to know the cause of your collapse, whether it is due to Hepatitis directly or other conditions.

You should consult a doctor that is a specialist in treating HBV.