Hepatitis B Community
Where i can buy viread in Singapore ?

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Hepatitis B. Topics in this forum include but are not limited to, Causes, Diagnosis, Family and Relationships, Living With Hepatitis B, Research Updates, Treatment, Success Stories, Support, Symptoms.

Where i can buy viread in Singapore ?

hi there, i'm Belguim guy who live in Singapore. I have hepatitis B and i dont have any viread since last friday. I urgently need to buy some viread. Where i can find it ? And a foreigner can live in Singapore witch hepatitis B ?
thanks for yours answers.
I am not sure if you can buy it off the counter at any of the local pharmacies with prescription.

I would suggest making an appt with a local liver specialist asap and then get the drug from him subsequently.   Perhaps you could contact one of the two docs below:
Dr YAP Chin Kong
+65 6733 4308

Dr CHUA Tju Siang
+65 6235 6136

I got these two names off the web. They are both located at Mount Elizabeth Medical Centre, in the middle of town.

There are also liver docs in public hospitals but you may have to wait a few weeks to get an appt.

Hope it helps.
I think you can purchase online at canada drugs. They claim to deliver to singapore
Thanks for your answer. @singGuy Thanks i will try to contact the two docs.
Thanks @andrey19 next time i will try to purchase online with my belgium prescription. I have a question, are you know if foreigner can live in Singapore with hepatitis