Hepatitis B Community
Worried about STD transmission

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Hepatitis B. Topics in this forum include but are not limited to, Causes, Diagnosis, Family and Relationships, Living With Hepatitis B, Research Updates, Treatment, Success Stories, Support, Symptoms.

Worried about STD transmission

Hi Dr HHH,

Sorry for my poor English.

About 10 week back i had protected sex with a girl of unknown status in a massage parlor, that last only for 2-3 minuts.
My worry is that, i shave my pubic hair on panis shaft & at base, 4-5 hours before this encounter which may results microscopic cuts on my panis which cannot by covered by condom & during sex her vaginal fluids may come in contact with these razor cuts.

After few weeks i start feeling lower abdomen pain on both side, then i had rapid HIV & HBsAG, HBeAG & HCV at 9 week & 10 week which came native.

I am worrying because i never had such type of abdomen pain in my life, i learnt from many resources that one of the HBV symtoms (symptoms) is abdomen pain (no other HBV symptoms except this).

Then i checked with another Dr he said for blood test which reveals i have Hpylori bacteria positive  which is causing this pain for which he suggest me some antibiotic.
My question are as follow.

1) Is shaving cuts on panis transmit any HIV or any STD.
2) Is there any chance of misinterpretation of antibodies positive results of Hpylori antibodies & HBcAb antibodies( not checked for HBcAb) testing? (because the area i work right now is small town & i guess the hospital faculty is not so experience).

I am very much worried..Please help.
1. Yes, it may come if that lady has HBV.
2. If you got HBsAg negative, dont worry.

Moreover HBV is not that much worst disease like others as long as you are monitoring it.

Keep enjoying your life.
But i seen many post in which Dr HHH & Hook disagree for microscopic cuts to cause any STD.
Also they said the following statements in almost every post, plz just reassure how much this is correct.
1) 8 week HIV test is equal to 100% accurate, though i am going to retest after 12 weeks.
2) Is it correct that CDC has clarify window period for HBV is 1-9 week, & for those who say 6 months is for those people who got initial HBV+ but later their immune system clear the virus naturally within 6 months.
How much these statements correct?
ur free from hiv and hep b. 9weeks is conclusive. I passed the same way ur passing but to me was exposure with hep b confirmed girl.
Thanks @ vision20...