Worried wife
Hello  Doctors,
    HOw safe to have sexual contact with a Hepatitis B Carrier . My partner has been tested to be a carrier of HEP B. I already got a 3 dose of vaccination for Hep B. I'm worried that i might get it. I'ts ruining my family.

take also immune globulins and check hbsag when the doctor tells you, in any case don't worry as an adult you have about 3-5% possibility to have it cronic, which is actually close to nothing.
hbv is very dangerous for babies and very young, in that case it can get cronic 99% cases
"HOw safe to have sexual contact with a Hepatitis B Carrier?"

--Do you have +HBsAB?  If yes, you are very safe because you are immune.
and check hbsag when the doctor tells you

sorry you have to check hbsab if you have made 3 dose vaccine already, you might check hbsag only to be supersafe but it would get positive only if vaccine failed or antibodies titer is very low (it is possible vaccince doesn't work but it is rare)

once you have a good titer of antibodies you risk absolutely nothing and even if the virus makes an hepatitis it would be a very mild one which will give you the other protecting antibodies hbcab and hbeab