Yellowish
Hi! I discovered last sunday that I am positive in hepatitis B. The doctor told me to take sweets and GODEX. I would like to ask if it can helps me to be cured and how long that my yellowish complexion will go back to my normal complexion so that no one can notice that i have sick. Thanks for the response.
Please go and see another doctor, someone who specialises in hepb. If you are having symptoms like jaundice, you will need more tests to see if treatment is needed. Godex capsule in not a medical drug for hepb.
Hi! Thanks for the reply. I went to hospital last saturday. The Gastro specialist told me to take either GODEX or LIVOTIN. Ill be having my ultrasound and another lab test this coming weekend to check if my HepB is curable or not. So now, im stil hoping that it is curable. The only symptom that i am experiencing is my yellowish complexion.
I stand by my comments regarding GODEX or LIVOTIN. By curable, I think your doctor is waiting to see whether your infection is acute or chronic. If acute, it will most probably "cure" itself.
exactly. Im hoping that atleast it is acute .. :/ because as per checking Im both positive in Hepa A and B. :'(