about hepa
i have a friend who has hepa b reactive for almost two years. she did not have any symptoms and only discovered it when she was about to donate blood. she admits she was heavily drinker since she was 14. I just want to ask, did that disease came through her because of alcohol?
Right now she is taking in liveraide. a local herbal medicine here in my country which contains milk thistle herb. can it cure her? if not, can you please give an example of meds that can cure her. she was afraid it might get in to liver cancer or cirrhosis.. thanks in advance
hbv and also hcv are silent diseases, they rarely have synthoms

alcool has nothing to do with hbv but alcool can make more damage to the liver than hbv so if you take both you might double the damage, alcool is also known to suppress immune system and boost virus replication

liveraide, totally useless on hbv

to know if she is active hbv and needs treatment all markers of hbv are needed see here:
http://www.medhelp.org/health_pages/list?cid=153

oops, the result given to her was not fully detailed. it only stated: "hepatitis b surface antigen: reactive"
we wasnt even informed about the disease. I'll try to convince her to  have a "real check up". as far as i can remember, the only thing she said was 'the doctor said it was mild'
we didnt even know what that means. she was taking essentiale forte at first. and then liveraide. will she have to go back to essentiale forte? and please kindly inform me about that meds.. thanks
Your friend Hepatitis B is in chronic stage like some of us here. Kailangan nya magpahepatitis profile pa malaman niya kung ano na status ng virus sa katawan niya. Ang alak ay masama sa atay lalo na kung may Hepatitis B ka pa. Kung may gamot lang talaga para sa sakit na ito wla na sanang meron nito. Prevention is better than cure kaya vaccination talaga ang solution habang wala ka pa magpavaccine ka..