anti Hbc total positive
hi recently i donated my blood i got Anti Hbc TOTAL (positive) , and ANTI Hbc ,AB >1000>miu/ml....... and    Anti HBs Ag and HIV 1 and 2  NEGATIVE and HCV also negative .....i dont have smoking and drinking and prostitutes habits...

please tell me ...what happened to me  
I'm having a tough time decipering your lab work here.  Suffice it to say that many people who do not smoke, drink or engage in risky sexual behavior are infected.  Many in infancy and childhood.  
Yes, your posted labs are a little confusing.  

My best guess is that your HepB core antibody is positive which means indicate a HepB infection, but it doesn't tell you if it's past or present.  Doesn't tell you much.

But you typed:  Anti HBs Ag  looks a little strange to me.  Can;t determine if you mean the HepB surface antibody or surface antigen.

So clarify these markers and repost for more feedback. Try to post it in the same format as in your result page, your doctor gave you.