Hepatitis B Community
ascites

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Hepatitis B. Topics in this forum include but are not limited to, Causes, Diagnosis, Family and Relationships, Living With Hepatitis B, Research Updates, Treatment, Success Stories, Support, Symptoms.

ascites

i have an ascites on my lower leg which is one of the symptoms of hepatitis b..just asking. How can i prevent ascites?

i usually feel it and sometimes it is unpredictable. My left lower legs always twist and i feel irritated because of it

thanks
Hey gyneboy - few good people on this board, give their personal time for **free** to help others. They have commented on your posts in the past.

Since you are so persistent - here you go :

Ascites is most commonly occurs due to cirrhosis and severe liver disease. HepatitsB is one of the potential reasons for cirrhosis and liver disease.

Now I sincerely hope your question this time is genuine - if so here is an advise :

1. Get yourself tested for HBsAg, AST/ALT
2. If you are postive see a doctor and get treatment

If you are HBsAg negative, please do yourself and the forum members a favor by not visiting/posting in this forum.
See, it's not smart to re-post a thread that I deleted (after I gave you an explanation why).  But I won't delete this time out of respect for the time and effort that "bram44" took to respond to you.

We are done here.