ascites
i have an ascites on my lower leg which is one of the symptoms of hepatitis b..just asking. How can i prevent ascites?

i usually feel it and sometimes it is unpredictable. My left lower legs always twist and i feel irritated because of it

thanks
Hey gyneboy - few good people on this board, give their personal time for **free** to help others. They have commented on your posts in the past.

Since you are so persistent - here you go :

Ascites is most commonly occurs due to cirrhosis and severe liver disease. HepatitsB is one of the potential reasons for cirrhosis and liver disease.

Now I sincerely hope your question this time is genuine - if so here is an advise :

1. Get yourself tested for HBsAg, AST/ALT
2. If you are postive see a doctor and get treatment

If you are HBsAg negative, please do yourself and the forum members a favor by not visiting/posting in this forum.
See, it's not smart to re-post a thread that I deleted (after I gave you an explanation why).  But I won't delete this time out of respect for the time and effort that "bram44" took to respond to you.

We are done here.