Hepatitis B Community
baraclude

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Hepatitis B. Topics in this forum include but are not limited to, Causes, Diagnosis, Family and Relationships, Living With Hepatitis B, Research Updates, Treatment, Success Stories, Support, Symptoms.

baraclude

did anybody experienced extreme irritability since started braclude treatment?

this is not a severe side and but i stopped using mobile phones or dealing with customers because i really can t stand any stress
For me i never experience this and in fact i have no symptom at all while taking Baraclude for around 2 years.

thanks for ur feeback, actually it is difficult to say if it is baraclude or just the stress for the fact that i am aware of being in the highest risk HCC due to the mutants i have and cirrhosis nodules.if nobody experienced any of this it might be probably related to the worries of that
Avatar n tn
I used it for 2 years, but no problem.  Only problem is it is expensive.
i too have been using it since Jan 2011, and no problem at all