Hepatitis B Community
chanca piedra really works or what?

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Hepatitis B. Topics in this forum include but are not limited to, Causes, Diagnosis, Family and Relationships, Living With Hepatitis B, Research Updates, Treatment, Success Stories, Support, Symptoms.

chanca piedra really works or what?

I have been reading a lot about this herb on the forums out there. Some people claim it has helped them clear surface antigen in as little as a month.

What do you guys think? Is it working or is it  a false hope?

And can this herb be taken  together with Baraclude?

fatty liver is due to bad quality of food...pesticides and so on, the food you eat has low levels or no vitamins/antioxidants

check how i regressed it in few months on the post"update on my fatty liver" vitamins, food and excercise.vit d E and omega 3 are the most part

no it is spam, one member tried it and worsen
That is what i thought. Thanks for the heads up.

How is your treatment coming along?  Anything new they are working in Europe on that may  show promise?

still waiting for june hbsag, i ll know it in a few days.

when i do hbsag at the research center lab i have to go there to get the results   and this slows down everything.sides are getting heavy so if i dont see a good hbsag decrease i ll stop in september
We don't have this test available so I can only guess. But since i developed fatty liver my take baraclude is not enough.

I have some doctors tell me to cut down on the amount of fat. But i only eat boiled food for the most part of the week not to burden my liver.

So i am thinking this is fatty liver regeneration - thus equal high levels of surface antigen.

Stef I try to eat healthy. But in the US there is no way around GMO I am sure you know. That is a side topic.

I am interested in terms of what you did to slow it down..

I did have vitamin deficiency. like low Vitamin D, and K.. my docs were surprised that I had vitamin D and K levels like an old man does. Some say it is Baraclude does that. I don't know..

So now I am supplementing with multivitamin once a day.. and I take vitamin D. by itself.. I can say that I do feel more energetic but I still sleep a lot and get tired easily. I exercise too in moderation, mostly I do light swimming.  

no i really totally cleared it in few months, i did change my metabolism like when a was a tenn, now i am bmi 21-22 and no way to get fat whatever i eat (no excercise at all now)
researchers were impressed and tried other patients too, it is just being able to stricly take those vitamins and food, try organic as much as possible  

with this change you are clearing fatty liver, possibility to have heart diseases, vein system diseases, cholesterol diseases, cancer and so on...all western diseases

actually exsercise itself is useless, i did it to lose weight so many times and even used xenical in the past, nothing bmi was 26.i think those vitamins and food are able to change metabolism, other in the forum did it and also my family members and it worked on both losing weight and fatty liver of other members
please share what supplements you took. I try to eat organic, but you have to understand that in the US there is really no such things as really organic food, it is all GMO more or less. In my teen years I did it a lot of junk food though..  But now I try to eat healthy, mostly boiled food, not to burden the liver.

My cholesterol is low, yet I have fatty liver. I was thinking it is from HepB - fatty liver regeneration..

If there is a way to clear it with supplements please, please, share your regiment you took. What kind of vitamins and dosages.