Hepatitis B Community
choresterol results of liposomal glutathione/antiviral effect

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Hepatitis B. Topics in this forum include but are not limited to, Causes, Diagnosis, Family and Relationships, Living With Hepatitis B, Research Updates, Treatment, Success Stories, Support, Symptoms.

3 months of liposomal glutathione 450mg daily, effect on cholesterol:

22 march 2011 tot chol 210 ldl 128 hdl 64
16 june    2011 tot chol 184 ldl 96   hdl 74

antiviral effect:
still waiting hbvdna pcr result, hbsag will be checked in august/sept
Stefano,

Do you know the accuracy of measuring cholesterol by punch finger and those small machine? I am kind of surprised of my results done today (compare with 6/15/2010):

total cholesterol: 117 (was 157)
HDL: 25 (was 48)
LDL: 82 (was 95)
Triglycerides: 50 (was 69)

My HDL is significantly lower than a year ago, when it was 48 by regular blood test. I actually ate more healthy diet and similar level of exercises over this past year.

i prefer the regular tests, especially because i fear those small machines for getting infections from others even if they change needle

HDL is the most important, at euro liver congress they published a study about hdl antiviral effect on hbv

me and my sister got it super high, 65 and 75.....my sister has hbvdna detactable because she is not on antivirals and we are abserving a strong decline of hbvdna in 3 months use of liposmal glutathione, if it gets to zero with hbsag decline too that is a potent antiviral too (lipo glutathione is antiviral on many envelopped viruses but we are using lower doses than those in the studies).we might confirm this in the following 2011

check also simvastatin antiviral effect on all infections, we should start to use it on hbv too
Can you recommend a brand name for liposmal glutathione? I am working to improve my HDL. One question: it was mentioned somewhere that liposmal glutathione is not well absorbed by digestive tract. Acetyl L-Carnitine is supposed to help glutathione production. Have you tried it yet? I thought it was when I took Acetyl L-Carnitine that I had highest HDL. I dropped it latter on.

i just know one reliable prducer which i am using, livonlabs

it was mentioned somewhere that liposmal glutathione is not well absorbed by digestive tract.....

ignorant person...it is normal glutathione which is not absorbed, liposomal doenst need absorption it gets thru cells directly and enter the liver cells first.liposomoes get thru cells, even skin

Acetyl L-Carnitine
no, i am not using it. lipo gsh is the most potent glutathione

livon labs produces also lipo vit c, also vit c is not absorbed so the lipo c allows to get enough vit c in the blood for a immune system boost effect.
vit C by liposomes can achieve enough levels to produce interferon in the body

both liposomes products are the same as taking vit c or glutathione by intravein
Do you mean that liposomal is applied to skin? I have seen some cream like liposomal glutathione for skin care? I will check livon labs. Thanks
Sorry. Ignore my question. I have found the LivOn product.