Hepatitis B Community
cirrhosis stg? what should i do?

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Hepatitis B. Topics in this forum include but are not limited to, Causes, Diagnosis, Family and Relationships, Living With Hepatitis B, Research Updates, Treatment, Success Stories, Support, Symptoms.

cirrhosis stg? what should i do?

dear all,
my father (age 47) has been suffered in chronic liver disease ,... hepatitis b virus was detected in his liver 4 yrs ago...then he has continued the prescribed gastroenterologist medicine...after that it turns to less than detectable limits(hepatitis B virus) ..
now the present blood report
bilirubin - 3.0 mg/dl
sgpt - 46 IU/L
sgot -88 IU/L
alkaline phosphatase - 397 IU/L
INR - 1.7
ESR - 45
platelet count 1.1 lakhs
now plz pass your respectable advice..soon..

what antivirals is he taking?only tenofovir or entecavir are safe check if he is under one of these

ast/alt is too high for a cirrhotic liver, is hbvdna below 6iu/ml?

hepatitistechnologies supplements can regress fibrosis if also hbvdna is undetactable, check these supplements on google advancedliferesearch or hepatitistechnologies
hbvdna is below than 5 IU/ML ...and the medicine is adefovir ..
what does grade 4 fibrosis\cirrhosis stand for?
adefovir is not a firstline hbv drug because it just makes hbv mutations to resistance and it is highly toxic, consider changing doctor right away

development of resistance for a cirrhotic means high risk of death, you should cosnider changing to tenofovir as soon as possible

hbvdna below 5iu/ml is ok but hbvdna is probably not low enough in the liver and ast/alt are still high probably because of this
now my father condition is stable but bilirubin amount r getting increased . now the main thing is ascites and dehydration and bilirubin amount 5.6
did your father changed to entecavir or tenofovir?

did you start heptech protocol?
you may also try bravo probiotic gcmaf from gcmaf.eu

although both heptech and gcmaf are very expensive i complitely regressed my cirrhosis, a researcher said even complitely reversed, in 1.6years only by entecavir plus heptech plus gcmaf injections followed by gcmaf probiotic and a well balanced diet

my cirrhosis was compensated while your father is not, so regression is not reported yet in these cases, but he might get compensated cirrhosis
increasing bilirubin means liver function is getting worst, is hbvdna und now?

start heptech as soon as possible and if you can gcmaf too
yes he changed his medicine adefovir to entacavir. but ascites has been seen in recent ultrasonography...

that s ok but of course the antivirals cure nothing just block or slow liver damage, to cure cirrhosis you need heptech and gcmaf

by the way at the last gcmaf world conference prof ruggero showed his last research on activation of neuronal stem cells by gcmaf to explain why gcmaf makes immediate improvment on autism and they found it activates stemcells for brain repair, the same thing happened in my case for sure because a cirrhosis regression in such a little time has been never reported

look for the videos about frankfurt conference and those about prof ruggero, the frankfurt conference videos are in english while other conferences may be in italian
http://www.youtube.com/user/Associazionemara/videos?view=0
here s one of the videos, of course the studies are not complete at all but we have the results on autism damaged brains and on my case of cirrhosis regression in 1.6 years and the only possibility is use of gcmaf plus heptech

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrydunzZ3CA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUG5knC2EaU
i found a complete list of videos in the congress website, it is also interesting for cancer, autism and i also saw they have now 1 patient with alzheimer and one with parkinson on study

http://gcmafconference.org/conference-video.html
thank you sir...
please let us know of any improvement if you will use heptech supplements and gcmaf