conclusive?
Hey im worried about hep b i got tested 19 weeks after exposure and it came back negative and and i doing my second lot of testing 11 months later and ive come down with symptoms a couple of the symptoms like bloated abdomen and on and off headaches for about three weeks and my stool is normal color but comes out in small quantities and my urine is normal colour sometimes after heaps of water its clear i was just wanting to know:
If got vaccinated through a Australian school based program which includes a 2 dose schedule 4-6 months apart at age 13 and at age 20 tests came back negative 19 weeks after exposure what are the chances of it turning positive im 21 and healthy i don't have immune problems of any kind just asthma ?
worried of what?hbv gets chronic only at birth, not on adults!even if you get it you ll clear it like a flu in the worst case and feeling nothing like most cases
i really appreciate your comment but i wanted to know because i had a catch up 2 dose vaccintion at age 13 whats the chance of my 19 week negative turning positive? cause i rather not have it at all than clearing it i get test results on friday but i just want some closure?
why does no one ever answer about the window period?
please comment on window period?