Hepatitis B Community
cure of hepatitis b

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Hepatitis B. Topics in this forum include but are not limited to, Causes, Diagnosis, Family and Relationships, Living With Hepatitis B, Research Updates, Treatment, Success Stories, Support, Symptoms.

cure of hepatitis b

1.can hepatitis b be cured all? 2.can moringa treat of cure hepatitis b?
1.can hepatitis b be cured all?

--Depends on what you mean by "cure".

2.can moringa treat of cure hepatitis b?

What is "moringa"?

moringa, no that's just spam

the only plant is phillantus amarus with long time research but the effect is mild and since there are many drug to cure hbv it is stupid to waste money, time and possible lose health with herbs.

herbs can be very toxic and dangerous if source is uncontrolled, herb is not equal natural equal heathy, also poison are natural but can kill
I always thought that there could be a cure for Hep b, I took Phillanthus for the treatment of a typhoid which was cleared in two weeks. My doctor was surprised that 6months after the diagnose of the virus in my blood the virial load had gone down so low. I Only  realised after one year that Phyllanthus was the reason for the reduction of the Hep b antibodies in my blood. Now I'm taking it again and hope for it to work for me. It can be a cure, I believe so from the experience I had. I didn't even know it was speculated that it's a cure until my husband told me so and I'm on it again. It seriously could be a cure!
but i think herbal medicine can help,its through herbs that we get our drugs,and moringa plant has alot of vitamins,what should i do.