Hepatitis B Community
diagnose hepatitis B person wanting to work abroad

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Hepatitis B. Topics in this forum include but are not limited to, Causes, Diagnosis, Family and Relationships, Living With Hepatitis B, Research Updates, Treatment, Success Stories, Support, Symptoms.

hi doctor, my friend was diagnosed she has a hepatitis B, she is a carrier from her mother since birth, but its not infectious, my question is would it be possible for her to work in canada as restaurant staff?..is it true that if you are diagnose to have hepatitis B you cannot work in all restaurant or hotels settings?thank you for your response...
There is no reason why she cannot work in the food industry as Hepatitis B is a blood born disease. However, various countries have their own visa requirements. Some countries in the Middle East do discriminate out of ignorance and prejudice. Enquire at the embassies, complain if they discriminate.
hi, how would i know if chronic hepatitis B? my friend result is
HBeAG: non reactive. and Anti-HBe: reactive. SGOT and SGPT within normal range.....can you please tell me is this test result is chronic hepatitis B?
If your HBsAg is positive for over 6 months, then you have chronic Hepatitis B. If you are HbeAg negative (non-reactive), this usually means you are in the inactive phase, not very contagious. This should be confirmed by very low viral load (amount of hbvdna in the serum). If SGOT and SGPT are in the normal range, then treatment is not necessary, just need a check up every 6 months.
so if its inactive phase is there a posibilities this will become active and contagious?? how?
Yes. It can become active again-it is then called HBeAg negative chronic Hepatitis with elevated hbvdna and ALT, unless it is treated.
if its become active is there available treatment for this?? because right now in her case its non contagious and treatment is not necessary..what factor will  affect her to become active phase or contagious??
Yes, all the existing treatments will also work for HBeAg negative chronic hepatitis.

What factors will cause her to become active again? I don't know. Mostly it is due to the virus mutating under immune pressure that keeps the disease inactive.
Hi,mabuti pa kayu alam nyu mga sakit nyo totally.....
AKO WALA....ANG ALAM KO ACTIVE AKO SA (FB)HEPA B...
MAG KWENTO NAMAN KAU KONG ANO ITO????
what kind of treatment will work in HBeAg negative chronic hepatitis.?
I am a hepa b inactive carrier, my hbeag is non reactive and sgpt and sgot are normal..how to make it non reactive so i can be qualified to become a police since i am board passer.
hi, im also hepa b reactive, i got my result hepa b surface antigen counts of 2776.01 and anti hbs and anti hcv are both non reactive. i got hepa b from a donor when i was a baby i am sick then and i needed a blood  at that time there was no blood screening yr 1981, iam in the phils. i am interested to apply in canada or italy pls help me do i have a chance? are that  countries needed to pass hepa  b medical test for visa?

thanks a lot
hi there, i was diagnosed with hepa b on 2004,(screening for nurse internship) my doctor told me that i am just a carrier and considered non-infectious based on the laboratory results
HBeAg-non reactive, anti-hbe-reactive, anti-hbc-reactive, anti-igm-non reactive
my HbsAg count was 1.030 (cut-off value=0.64). my sgpt and sgot are normal.
because of that i was able to continue and graduated nursing.
i was able to work in the uk as a health support worker as they dont have screening for hepa b.
i went back here in the philippines because i got married, now i am planning to work abroad again but because of my condition i got worried.i took a hepa profile last march 2013 the results are hbsag positive= 3,240
anti hbs eclia method non reactive, hbeag eclia method non reactive, anti hbe reverse eclia method non reactive, anti-hbc igm eclia method nonreactive, anti hbc igg reverse eclia method reactive.
the doctor told me that i am still in the carrier state and advised me to have an sgot and sgpt exam to check my liver function.
the doctor also told me that interferon would actually reduce it until it is detectable in lower value but would not totally be remove. he said it is not an option because they could still detect it.
my husband and i are planning to go to dubai as a tourist first then look for a job. i am worried that if get a medical exam i might be refused. pls help me what to do.
i am taking capsule, liver protect, and malunngay capsule as well.,
i am also drinking malunngay leaves tea hoping and praying that it would cure me.
thanks
hi, pls try the natural way, Sante PureBarley. Im a chronic hepa B but healthy carrier, nagtake na ako ng Lizada KRG pero pataas ng pataas counts ko dati 3,854 lng taz naging 7,626 last july 12, 2012 tapos pakiramdam ko nanghihina ako thats why i'l stop taking it, nakasampu bote 50grms din naconsumed ko nun pero wala pa din, nitong march 25,2013 nadiscover ko ung sante purebarley tru net nagustuhan ko ang products nila kaya nagpamember ako agad pampaboost ng immune system and madami na gumaling kaya sumubok ako, 3 weeks na ako umiinom nito then kanina lng umaga nagpatest ulit ako ng dugo counts ko nasa 7,471 bumaba ng 155 imagine 3 weeks pa lng ako umiinom nito may low changes na agad sa counts ko, thanks God kasi nadiscover ko ito sante Purebarley and gusto ko ishare itong lahat sa inyo na wag tau mawawalan ng pag asa. Para sa mga gusto magtake ng purebarley pwede nyo ako itxt sa 09175432788. Thanks and GodBless us always :-)
hi  my name is  mery joy 22 years old and i am also a carrier of hepa b pero non reactive po sabi ng doctor ko i had some test but it was 5 percent lang very low ang chance ....problema ko rin po ang makatrabaho sa  ibang bansa dahilsa sitwasyun ko...gusto ko lang po humingi ng advise ano ang gagawin para mktrabaho ako  para abroad.......