Hepatitis B Community
do you believe these?

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Hepatitis B. Topics in this forum include but are not limited to, Causes, Diagnosis, Family and Relationships, Living With Hepatitis B, Research Updates, Treatment, Success Stories, Support, Symptoms.

do you believe these?

The main causes of liver damage are:

1. Sleeping too late and waking up too late are main cause.
2. Not urinating in the morning.
3. Too much eating.
4. Skipping breakfast.
5. Consuming too much medication.
6. Consuming too much preservatives, additives, food coloring, and artificial sweetener.
7. Consuming unhealthy cooking oil. As much as possible reduce cooking oil use when frying, which includes even the best cooking oils like an olive oil. Do not consume fried foods when you are tired, except if the body is very fit.
8. Consuming raw (overly done) foods also add to the burden of liver.
Fried veggies should be finished in one sitting, do not store.
We should prevent this without necessarily spending more. We just have to adopt a good daily lifestyle and eating habits.
Maintaining good eating habits and time condition are very important for our bodies to absorb and get rid of unnecessary chemicals according to 'schedule'.
Tags: YOU!
I agree taht not getting enough sleep can be a burden for our liver, in our case we should rest as much as possible. Also I agree with 3-eating too much at one meal puts too much stress on the liver, it's better to have smaller meals several times a day. Also 5,6,7,8 are right, I've heard that the best cooking oil is extra virgin coconut oil.
All that you say is yes best to avoid. But in our case the virus is the main problem.  And we should focus here and tell people to treat the virus first. This is the root problem of our disease. Living a healthy life style is of course a must for us too