Hepatitis B Community
doc if you are reactive of this HBV, it is possible to become pro activ...

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Hepatitis B. Topics in this forum include but are not limited to, Causes, Diagnosis, Family and Relationships, Living With Hepatitis B, Research Updates, Treatment, Success Stories, Support, Symptoms.

doc if you are reactive of this HBV, it is possible to become pro active?

when i applied a certain job we undergone for medical, then unluckily i did not hred coz they found out that I am also a Hepa B carrier, im so depressed that day coz i dont even rich my ambition becoz of this illness. thats why im also interested to know if there are some treatment for this kind of illness.
Avatar_dr_f_tn
Hi, yes there are medications. For chronic infections antiviral medications help fight the virus and slow its ability to damage your liver. Several medications are available. Your doctor can suggest which medications may be most appropriate for you. Regards.