drug test/hbsag
I would like to ask if hbsag detect on drug test?
Hi there,
Hepatitis B can be detected with the help of a test called HBsag. A repeat test after 6 months may help in detecting whether you have cleared the virus or if the infection is persisting .You should be tested again for HBsAg, HBsAb and HBcAb to know the status of your disease and decide the management. Drug tests do not test for hepatitis B. Do discuss your concerns with a doctor and keep me posted.I hope it helps.
Best luck and regards!
Hello, to my knowledge unless they are testing you for Hepatitis it will not show up.
God luck

drug tests do not exsist, maybe you refer to resistance tests which show the mutations of the virus to make the antivirals ineffective but these tests are not necessary anymore since tenofovir antiviral has no resistance and is the best choice (no resistance, most potent, cheap)
I got my recent test,My sgpt-126 (normal range 12.00-78.00 anti hbc igg-0.00 positive hbsag-410.9 quantitative anti hbs-less than 2.00 IU/L quantitative hbe ag-768.4 anti hbe-4.95...can you intrerpret this guys?thank you.im worried.