Hepatitis B Community
essentiale forte

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Hepatitis B. Topics in this forum include but are not limited to, Causes, Diagnosis, Family and Relationships, Living With Hepatitis B, Research Updates, Treatment, Success Stories, Support, Symptoms.

essentiale forte

hi. ilang beses po sa 1 araw pwdeng inumin ang essentiale forte?
You'd have a chance of being answered if you wrote in english. We all speak english here.
i suggest u consult a doctor..
first consult your doctor thats a vitamins for the lever....

michaelartist

from philippins you keep posting about this essential forte and vitamins, be aware that if the vitamins are synthetic and not from natural sources they are useless

essential forte is a low quality product, it contains PPC and PPC contains alcool too unless they say it doesn t have it, the vitamins are synthetics and not from natural sources extraction, so although PPc and vitamins are very good if they are made from chemicals this is not true or even the opposite

according to me it is a crap product, a good healthy diet rich in antioxidants is much better, you can take it but combo with a healthy diet rich in fruit, vegetables.
it is sold in europe and italy too but nobody ever think about using such a thing like essentialforte on hbv or damaged liver
hi stef2011...

my doc also prescribe me essentiale forte for my fatty liver.... i bought this thru pharmacy, should i be worry and ask the doctor to change my medication?

thanxxx..

@nice_boy.... twice a day as per my doctor...

if you can afford you should buy hepatitistechnologies products which are the only ones with a research team made of the most expert liver scientists in the world and it s also the only nutraceutical product with trials to prove it works, most of all other vitamins are scam because low dose and not extracted from natural sources
yah.. its expensive...   how about this godex....

if you cant afford it just check all the ingredients and eat them in your diet in high quantity, those products are just extracted from foods and concentrated, so you can get them also through the diet

both godex and essential forte are extremely poor ingredients and almost nothing to balance oxidative stress and liver damage.PPC is the only good ingredient they have but they do not say how concentrated and if it has alcool, if you eat soia or soia powder maybe you get more ppc than what you get from essential forte

check fibroguard which is the best for liver and use those ingredients in your diet, if you search in the community hbv and hcv there are very old posts from hepatitisresearcher (hr) about antifibrotic foods