Hepatitis B Community
exercise
About This Community:

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Hepatitis B. Topics in this forum include but are not limited to, Causes, Diagnosis, Family and Relationships, Living With Hepatitis B, Research Updates, Treatment, Success Stories, Support, Symptoms.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

exercise

hi every one..i would like to ask if road cycling 30+ km would affect my health im doing it once or twice a week..im a chronic one but no symptoms at all..taking antiviral drug almost 6 months now no major side effect..whats your opinion about it? tnx
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
4043517_tn?1374010173
I was riding until I crashed hard, kept falling and went into HE phase. Now I'm scared to ride, but I go to Y once/twice a week and ride stationary bike. Can't fall off that one. Do what you want until it becomes impossible is my advice.
Blank
The problem is you shouldn't get very tired. Weakening the organism in general works in favor of infections/virues. On the other hand stef2011 said you need to do regular exercise but an easy one like a longer walk or something like that to help natural immune response.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Hepatitis B Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
How to Silence Your Inner Critic an...