Hepatitis B Community
get cured

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Hepatitis B. Topics in this forum include but are not limited to, Causes, Diagnosis, Family and Relationships, Living With Hepatitis B, Research Updates, Treatment, Success Stories, Support, Symptoms.

get cured

I have hepatitis B,active carrier as per the doctor because it only runs in my blood,when tested hepa profile,I am negative.The doctor said I get this by birth.My problem is whenever I apply for a job abroad,I was unfit for work because of this virus.My question is how can I remove this virus in my blood.
Tags: Blood, birth, virus
Please can paste ur lab report readings, so that it can be more clear
if you mean remove hbsag unfortunately only a small percentage can remove it

email all hbv markers, alt/ast during the years, only peginterferon have about 30% probability of clearing hbsag but it depends on hbv state, hbsag titter and 30% is over 5-6 years after tx is finished
peginterferon is very expensive and has many sides so i would avoid if you have normal alt and no liver damage
well,I will take a test again because I misplace all my test results,I was tested 4 times since 1995.By the way I am already 47 years old.I can only join companies in Malaysia and Indonesia because other countries require Hepa test before get hired.So,if I can only tested non-reactive even only during the test,if there is any medicine to neutralize the virus,it is more pleasure so that I can work to other countries like middle east,brunei,etc.
I took a test today, HBsAg ( Screening ) and fortunately it is non-reactive. I was really confused that whenever I took the test to agencies in Manila,Philippines ,all are reactive ( already 4 times),but when I took the test to local Hospitals,1 in Batangas when I was employed there and 1 today,all were non reactive. Is there a possibility that the agencies lower there limits in order to play-safe? Can I have a hepa vaccine in order not to be infected with Hepa B?Do the vaccine reduce the counts? Please help, I really need to pass Hepa test in those agencies to be able work abroad.
today,I went to another hospital to do the HBsAg once again,as per the med-tech the one taken before was HBsAg qualitative test ( without counts) which I was non reactive.This time they did the HBsAg quantitative and unluckily I was reactive.

rate note : 6.43
Cut-off  : 2.0

So I was reactive and it is chronic as per the doctor,no chance to become negative but he gave me medicine to be taken for 1 month,he told me that there might be a miracle (knock on wood ).