Hepatitis B Community
get rid the hepb

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Hepatitis B. Topics in this forum include but are not limited to, Causes, Diagnosis, Family and Relationships, Living With Hepatitis B, Research Updates, Treatment, Success Stories, Support, Symptoms.

get rid the hepb

anybody there gt cured of hepab?. i wanna know if i still had
the chance to get rid out  of it..
So rare that it is not even a realistic goal of therapy.

read http://www.medhelp.org/health_pages/Hepatitis/HepB-Introduction--Welcome-Page/show/34?cid=153
Yes you can get rid of the Hep B virus, first you need to live in a good healthy diet. What I mean with good healthy diet, eat green and red vegetables and other anti- oxidants fruits and juices.And remember that alcohol drinks are the most common contra indication about this disease.   The likes of Cranberries is the best juice I can recommend you. I was a chronic assymtomatic carrier of Hep B. I've been through a lot of research, including the latest things about Interferons , Lamivudine and PEGASYS, but I did'nt tried any of it. I'm afraid of getting it worst. As what my physicians said before that was about 12 years ago, that it will only defending in your auto immune system to get rid of this virus and develops your Anti Body about it.So I decided not to take anything. But with all my research in the web, I have known one Herbalist to get some research about herbals, aside from its natural, it has known to have no side effects to those who used it. so did try it for the past 14months now. And then I tried to monitor my LFT, and my titers. It  remarkably make a difference, And about 16 months, my HbsAg become negative, and I started to develop AntiHbsAg. I did tried again to visit my physician for the 3rd time, My results is remarkably good, I did get rid of the Antigen of Hep B in my body and my Antibodies now is above 10, as what my physician said. But I still continue my healthy ways of living.  For your guidelines about that, I will give you the web that you could browse for yourself and its up to you to go for it or not. here is it SALVIA LIGUSTRUM.  hope to tell me about you? heres my email: joeele_torre***@****
If SALVIA LIGUSTRUM is the magic bullet, why it is not being used by everyone?

Before one goes on anti-virals there is this dilemma. Herbal or anti-viral ?

As you said it is upto the individuals to evaluate and pick a path.

Here is a link to this herbal remedy :
http://www.itmonline.org/arts/hepb.htm

BTW - joeele, you can guide others on this altenative treatment. It is nice to see anything that works against Hep-B.
I know that its not a realistic theraphy, maybe for some? but what happens to me, I ca consider it realistic. I just answered what ur asking in the forum, and I did'nt ask you to go for it, just go to the web and find it for yourself.Just want to share my own experienced.  I know that FDA will not agree with most of the herbs that was still on the study, but my own opinion , where are all these medicines came from ? and herbs exist long time ago. And some Anti Virals which link to this treatment is still under study? What can you say about that? and some of them had a terrible side effects defending on how severe is the patients condition.
I did'nt say that SALVIA LIGUSTRUM is the magic bullet for this theraphy, but it works for me, just trying to help. I will set you some example about underlying  treatments about the Hep B, is'nt it that there were so many anti viral theraphy existed and they were still doing the study of combining some of it ,to work for any specific patients??? So for me, there were not sure what is believed to be the drugs of choice to get rid of the HbsAg. And depending again to what category thus the patient belong to?
Your post helps others who are already on treatment or who is thinking of treatment.

Can you share your ethnicity, age, viral load, e-Antigen status etc before treatment ?

cajim - any comments on this treatment ?

thanks for sharing  your experience. its another hope for us, for me

who finds  treatment. hope to hear you more about this alternative.
this is the method that i followed from my Herbalist . It is a combination of Herbs;

Moringa Capsules 2 tabs for 3 months then one tabs 2x daily
Liv-52  2tabs for 3 months then one tabs. 2x daily
Salvia Ligustrum Tablets 9tabs  3x daily.
Salvia Ligustrum tapered to 6tabs 3x daily

Im now in my tqapering dose at the moment,  Im waiting to have my 4th visit to my physician to have my Liver Function test and Titers. Im due on December this year.

So I will let you know guys and gals about it, just remember we all have a unique body in responding to such treatment.I know that this cost a bit to some.

This will all be recorded by my Herbalist from the time of my treatment till this time.

Joeele,

Thanks a lot for sharing your experience with us.

Can this treatment be taken in addition to English medicines like "sebivo"?

If you are from india can you please let me know your Herbalist name and contact address/Ph. No?

Please help.

Hi joeele,

Its good to know that theres always light at the end of the tunnel.I just want to know on what degree were you infected with the virus?Are you positive only with HBsAg?How long did it took you to get rid of the virus.I am diagnosed also with HBsAg but my antibody is only less that 2 IU .Do you think this figure of less than 2IU will tend to increase for the next 15 to 20 years?

where can i get this herbs..and can u give the contact of your herbalist?

thank so much for your help.
Hi joeele,
I am so glad that you share with use the Salvia-Ligustrum that can clear the Hep B.  I have a buddy diagnosed with hep b in 2004.  

I saw your post but do not quite understand your dosage.  You took 9 tablets, 3 times/day meaning total of 27 tablets?  And how long do you reduce to 6 tablets, 3 times/day?  Does my friend has to take like the way you do such as Moringa, Liv-52, etc?  

Where do you get your supply, what brand, and who is your herbalist?  Do you mind to share how long have you taken the supplement until you get cleared?  Sorry for a lot of questions but feel blessed if you can share.  And I greatly appreciate.  We live in Washington DC metropolitan
Hi every one! IT WORKS

I have never had any symptoms and may have been born with it. I'm 33 now. As a carrier I should not have gotten rid of 99.99% of the viral load so fast.

I too am taking Salvia-Ligustrum, 3, 3 times a day then after a month 4, 3 times a day. I also took one  250mg High Yeast Selenium called "Selenomax"  2 times a day(DO NOT USE selenomethionine or L- Selenomethionine!) Please google Selenium and Viral Hepatitis.

My viral load was well over TEN MILLION. I got it down to 325,000 in 2 months by ONLY drinking Chanca Piedra Tea 3 times a day every day. I made the tea very dark and drank about 2 soda can amounts each time.

If your count is not in a ridiculous range like mine this should work for you in 3 months. I developed a mild allergy after 6 months of use. My body started to reject it and made me feel tired in the process. Thats when I started with the Salvia Ligustrum. This works. I'm down to 1,200.

I have also purchased Quercenol from the same makers of the formula and take 1 with the 4 of the other formula 3 times day. I have always taken a multivitamin 3 times a day.

Other things I have tried, Thymus extract with Astragalus, Raw Coconut oil in capsule (coconutoil.com)

Oregano oil 2, 2 times a day

Do not take Salvia Ligustrum if you are taking the standard anti-hep B drugs.

You can drink the Chanca Piedra Tea (easy on the sugar, I used honey only as it was also natural) , take the coconut oil capsules and the natural selenium. Also Alpha lipoic acid you can take with the normal drugs.

Thank you for sharing.  Please keep a detailed and accurate record of your lab results.

hi im from philippines were can i buy that here in the philippines?....thank you quite interested about the product because i am also have hepa b.
The best bet is on-line. Joeele you have access already to great organic coconut oil in your region. That alone would cure it but it would take a year or so maybe less. 4 table spoons a day. Now you can get coconut oil in capsules. 6 capsules a day (2 when you wake up, 2 with lunch and 2 with dinner, every day for a year.

Get regular screenings and PCR viral counts to make sure the load is reducing. IT WILL!

Buy Selenomax high yeast selenium and take 3 a day. Some reports of viral loads dropping 90% in 3 months on keephopealive.org

Maitake mushrooms boiled in water (you can make a soup) or experiment with making a drink to reduce the viral load.

Google Maitake mushroom and its researched treatments with Hepatitis B.

Google "anti HBV herbs and foods" you may find some things you have in your kitchen already
would you be kind to tell me where you puchased your chanca piedra tea from, which website, what brand etc(and was it in a form of a tea bag).
and
also where did u buy ya Salvia Ligustrum from as well(also will be happy if provide me with brand and other details etc).

thanx in advance
It's been a while not visiting this forum, and to Shelly I'm glad you have a good results also with Salvia Ligustrum with a combination of some herbs. I'm now enjoying my life here in Europe, I'm free from being HBSag positive. As far as I remember from my last visit to my herbalist , I will just continue a dose of it atleast 2tabs.  aday and live a healthy diet and restrict from any alcohol and with regards to my GP he told  me that the result of my SGPT are remarkably very good and I now develop a very good Antibody from HBV, which is over 10. According to my GP, I don't need to have anymore test in the future. But If I do have any querries about it or if I want to monitor my LFT in the future, there's no harm of doing it.

Thanks for All who share, just remember that nothing is impossible thru Gods prayers...
Where did I buy Salvia Ligustrum, You Google Salvia Ligustrum, click on chinese herbs, which have a name Acunpuncture Atlanta. You can also search about the studies on Salvia Ligustrum. About my Herbalist, she is only a local here in our place in U.K, but she is a Chinese.

Happy for you and thank you for sharing.
So you only took Moringa + S/L to get rid of your Hep B?
This is very interesting subject.  I just wish that folks that do natural treatments would record their progress over time.

Sparatic cases of viral load reduction can also be do to the way immune system manages the virus.

What beats me though is the fact  that if these herbs work then why in China hep B such a big problem? And they have not cured all the sick people?

At the same we cannot dismiss these herbs too. It is just that nobody is doing any clinical trials on these. Even in China.
some sample studies: http://www.itmonline.org/arts/hepb.htm

People do record their progress over time, but they don't share it unless it's a breakthrough (like joeele here). At the same time they are affraid not to be judged by western medicine fans.

Just wait and you'll see some not so friendly comments to my post here :).

I'm not a fan for traditional medicine, but since it was my only option for the moment, I decided to give it a try. If interested, please see my other post.
:) interesting thank you for the article.

I just wonder why in China they stopped doing studies on  herbal treatment doses?

Or things are also controlled by  big money special interests groups?
hi! I'm very much interested with your advice. I'm a healthy carrier of hepa b, but of course i want to get rid of it. please help me what kind of diet did you do???please share and help us..tnx
Sunt si eu un purtator de virus si am facut in ultima perioada un amplu reserch despre tratarea bolii. Daca te intereseaza sa facem un schimb de idei trimitemi un email: n_pri***@****
Hi Joeele, how can one contact your herbalist. Please I really need treatment for me and my family. thanks
Salut,vad ca sunt a treia romanca pe site,din pacate cu hvb.Pe mine ma ajuta fff bine infuzia de papadie si essentiale forte n.Deja am cautat tot ce exista si putem schimba idei pe unknoun_power***@****
My viral load was 6000 and i got it down to 1000 in 3 months by drinking dandelion leaf tea (bulk) three times a day and essentiale forte n capsules 2x3
Read my comment.It will be helpful.I experienced this.
There is a cure for Hep B.Read my first comment.You will see everything I said.
I am very to glad to see ur post that u have cleared hbsag. Can u share the  history of ur case, details of treatment taken, diet habits etc in detail so as to  follow others. Thanks in advance
hi joeele.i did not follow any diet.I was taking this herb nothing else.and it is very effective.it kills the virus in a short periode.
hi joeele.i did not follow any diet.I was taking this
herb nothing else.and it is very effective.it kills
the virus in a short periode.
Hi Joelle, may I ask for your email adress please. I want to be cured and be of help to others just like what you are doing. Thank you.
AJ of Cebu
that's just spam we get from african countries, they dont even have labs with quantification of the virus in africa so it is impossible to even prove it

the only cure is tenofovir and then peginterferon add on