Hepatitis B Community
godex capsules

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Hepatitis B. Topics in this forum include but are not limited to, Causes, Diagnosis, Family and Relationships, Living With Hepatitis B, Research Updates, Treatment, Success Stories, Support, Symptoms.

godex capsules

my son was taking godex capsules 4 2caps 2xaday which is supposed to be for 2mos. to take but for financial problem my son did not continue his medication. and i would like to ask if he can continue his medicine continously any time? thank u and god bless !
I think Godex is a hepb drug and most of us here have hepc so I'm not sure how many are familiar with it.  I don't even know if this medication is offered in the US?  I wish I could help you more but I don't know anything about it.  Hopefully someone else here may have some info.
gud day! thnx for d reply. but we'r from d philippines and we have ds medicine here. that was prescribed by our family doctor. apparently i would like to ask for a 2nd opinion because my son was active in hepa b which he could not apply working abroad. thank u very much.
I saw online where this drug was manufactured in the phillipines.  Maybe bringing your post up to the front like this will help, I think we have a new member to our board who is more familiar with hepb and its treatment.
Ding2926:  Godex to my understanding is a vitamin supplement that is thought to help restore certain body functioning (like the liver), but there is little evidence to show that it actually treats liver disease.  It is not a cure for HepB.  How old is your son? What are his HepB markers (labs)?

Alagirl:  Thanks for commenting on the HepB threads.  If you see one that no one is answering, help bump it up.  I'll see it eventually and try to help out...to provide some info.

thanks so much for ur more info. my son is 22 yrs old nd his hepa profile goes like this HBsAg reactive nd Anti-HBc IgG reactive. his ultrasound result goes like this HEPATOMEGALY WT PARENCHYMAL DISEASE. he was advice by his doc to hav another test wch is HBV DNA TEST nt sure if this is. he just explained to us that this test wil show the damage of his liver, idnt know if this is the case. nd i want to know if hw much (estimate) the cost of having this kind of test here in our country.i would very much appreciate for your response. pls help us. thank you and more power to your column. god bless.
If you son has chronic HepB, he will likely have that for the rest of his life.  The HBV DNA is a blood test that measure the amount of virus in your sons blood.  The more virus, the more liver cells they infect.  But that won't tell you the level of damage to the liver.  A biopsy would be needed for that.  I have no idea about cost though.
Avatar n tn
Im 33 yrs old female i got hepa b  i got it from my mom,i got several lab test already my hepa is not contagious even two of my friends they know i have hepa still use my plate,glass.even my husband dont have hepa b.But since im planning to go abroad i need to be negative in my hepa b results.A friend of mine he's a med tech suggested me to take godex 6 caps a day,but since it's very expensive i wasn't able to continue it for two months they said it's very effective and your not allowed to eat fatty & oily food.You can eat fish but not fry or veg. but not sauteed in oil.while you are under medication for effective results.I ssuggest you look for a med rep you can get it half the price.
Avatar n tn
hi steven. actually, this hepatits b profile of you son (HBsAg reactive nd Anti-HBc IgG reactive) seems promising, if he has had the disease in less than 6 months, as his antibodies (anti-HBC IgG) are active. i suggest you check his titers in 6 months again. if his HBsAG remains reactive, then that would make him a chronic carrier. you might also wanna ask for an HBeAg, as this is indicative of him being infective.
hi ding. i dunno how much the godex meds are worth, but if it really is expensive, you might wanna ask your doctor for lamivudine instead, an antiviral agent, which has been proven effective in clinical trials, and an up and coming treatment, interferon b.  
Avatar n tn
oh, and just to add, if your titers are HBsAg non-reactive and HBeAg non-reactive as well, i dont see why you should be taking any meds still. only chronic carriers (HBsAg reactive for 6 months or longer) aare at an increased risk for hepatocellular cancer and liver cirrhosis. ask your doctor about it.
Avatar n tn
i understand that godex is a supplement, it's a liver enzyme and not a medicine
you need anti viral drug for you hep b. should consult a doctor. myhsuband has hep b and hep c and had an interferron injection for 48 weeks ,that was 20 years ago. but now has cirrohsis and hep c. he also been under treatment of interferron and ribavirin for the tratment hep c and to avoid the scarring of the liver tissue to avoid having cancer in the future. better treat your hep b now
godex is only a supplement not anti viral drug
I had my medical last May 12, 2010  and found out that I have a fatty liver,  the doctor asked me to take godex capsule for 2 weeks, includes diet  and exerce.  is that proper not to eat fatty foods and eating fish most of time.  could you please give me kinds of foods that will help to my situation..thanks you so much...
is this Drug is for hepa b only  T.T
my Doctor ask me to take this Drug one day... i do know that hepa B is for life  but I think I do have only Hepa A if this Drug can relive HEpa A or cure it

oh my god i hope i do not have hepa B
my sister is a breast cancer patient  stage 4 and she was given tramadol and godex as prescription drugs. after 4 months, she died.
were you can buy Interferon@rivarin?we can buy in mercury drug store /pls.rply,how much the cost?
I'm taking Godex medicine as my doctor said, so I follow and buy this medicine. I didn't know that only a supplement and it's not a medicine to cure my Hepa B.

Anyone can give a better opinion on what medicine should I buy and take. I'm from Philippines.
this is billy v. tan a member and distributor of Alliance in Motion Global or AiMGLOBAL, Phils., an exclusive distributor of NATURE'S WAY, UTAH, U.S.A. i strongly recommend and suggests that you will take our products specifically C24/7 herbal food supplement which is very effective in curing all kinds of sickness and diseases. my son also has hepa b and he taking before antiviral medicine for this virus but his health deteriorated, my friend recommended this C24/7 U.S. made herbal so i tried it and thank GOD my son's virus treamendously went down and he.s energetic. not only my son was cured but my whole family. if you are interested you can call or text me at 09176272361 or 09238794407 GOD BLESS...
Hi! I think its not because of the medication. But its beacause of her condition. She was given Godex because it will help for her faster recovery it one of the action of Godex. at the same time she is also using hepatotoxic drug to protect her from liver damage. Thank you!
PLS HELP ME... OUR WHOLE FAMILY IS INFECTED WITH HEPAb ...WHAT WILL I DO?  JUST RECENTLY WE HAVE A LABTEST BECAUSE MY SON IS GOING TO ENROLL TO COLLEGE BUT UNFORTUNATELY HE'S TURNED DOWN..... PLS GIVE ME AN ADVICE.... GOD PLS HELP US!
i am personally taking godex twice a day. last month i was diagnosed w/ drug induced hepa. my internal organs are normal based from the ultrasound and my sgpt and sgot and bilirubin levels are only my problem. after 1month of taking godex my gastro doctor reduced my intake into 2x/day only. now my sgpt and sgot are normalized but my bilirubins are still high. im trying to work out things esp w/ my diet and home remedies bec im jaundice. and i would appreciate if anyone could give advice about jaundice. thanks
Hi steven,

Please help interpret this findings.

HBsAg - Reactive
SGPT - 59
SGOT - 31

Thanks in advance!
People on Hep b or cirrhosis  should go on a low salt diet. There no cure on Hep.  B but the Hep C is curable nowadays with the new medications on the market. They are very expensive it cost about 1000 dollar each tab. And you have to take it twice a day. One of my patient in the US took this experimental medicine and got cure. Godex  is really  expensive check  some supplement for liver disease such as the milk thistle. Research it on line ,they are for chronic liver disease.
You don't have to worry ,your Lab report are with in the normal value.