having pcr = negative
i have pcr of heptitis b is negative ,but i have virus =positive
please what is this case
thanks to you
I assume you mean that you are positive for the HepB virus (HBsAg +) but your HBV DNA (viral load) is Undetected or as you put it, negative.  Is this correct?  If so, it likely means that you have HepB but have an inactive disease.  And you should still monitor for disease re-activation.
please what is this case
in this case i m a patient or a carier?
thanks

cronic hbv has flactuating hbvdna and alt/ast, you have to monitor and if liver damage develops start therapy

hbvdna pcr zero means no liver damage but doesn t say anything about the infection, to know if you are clearing you need architect hbsag quantification in iu/ml, if lower than 500iu/ml you are clearing virus, if higher cronic carrier
i have done PCR for hbv that is result is HBV DNA is not detected ,HbeAg is also negative but HbsAg is positive with range of 1423 and cutof ratioe is 1 so can you please tell me how can i improve and what is process.kindly answer me soo.cpaaustralia.***@****
Hi Dear Steven,
                        yes you are saying right.my PCR is undetectable and my ALT is 28 and my ultrasound say my liver condition is smooth ,HBeAg is also negative .but my HBsAg eliza show reactive and i am chartered Accountant ,have great opportunity in Oman that perform this test in eliza,can you tell me ,how can i change this result from reactive to non reactive.i am worry about this .please answer me soon.
i consult doctor ,he say there is no way to change this result from reactive to non reactive ,whole life eliza show reactive
please advise me ,my future is on risk base