hbsAg
what is the meaning of this result

HBsAg Cut off-0.115 patient count 3.500

pls help me!
It means you are positive(reactive) for HBsAg. This should be stated in your lab report. The numbers, 0.115, 3.5 serve no useful purpose and are meaningful in terms of the assay used. If you want to know your quantity of HBsAg, you have to request a quantitative HBsAg assay that will reports its result in iu/ml.
hi i am 24yrs, old,last jun 02 2012 i arrived at manila for my medical because i applied for abroad  at the  next day the agency told me that i am hep b reactive, i am very depressed, i cry all night.At 6th of june i decided to take a second test,i took the hepatitis profile .

HBsAg         605.2        cut off value    1.0      remarks    R
Anti-HBs         0.1        cut off value    10.0                  NR
HBe Ag         1646        cut off value      1.0                    R
Anti- HBe      8.840        cut off value      1.0                  NR
Anti- HBc IgM  0.097     cutoff value       1.0                   NR
Anti-HBc IgG    0.014    cut off value       1.0                    R

can you helpme to translet it...please...am i hep b chronic???
R stands for Reactive (positive). NR stands for Non-Reactive (negative).

You tested positive for HBsAg, and because your Anti-HBc IgM is negative, you have chronic Hepatitis B. You are also HBeAg positive, this together with your age, will place you in either the Immune tolerance phase or Immune clearance(reactive) phase.

Hepatitis B is a chronic disease with very few symptoms. In the West, most people discover they have HepB when they donate blood. In the Philippines, most people discover through medical screening when applying to work overseas.

I hope you have recovered from your shock. HepB is a very slow moving disease and there are very effective treatments to control the disease. So try to learn as much as you can about the disease, find a good liver doctor, and be monitored regularly.

I know some Middle East countries do discriminate against workers with HepB. They are wrong and hopefully with protests, they will change.

There is a very Hong Kong actor, he has HepB too. So don't let HepB stop you from doing what you want, it may make it harder, but it is just one of the many obstacles in life that we all have to overcome daily.